Part 65

When Si junduo got home, it was already more than 9 o'clock, and Wen Mingyi became his familiar little orange cat again.

He got out of the car and put Wen Mingyi in his coat pocket.

Wen Mingyi, "meow, meow?"

Si junduo patted him across his clothes, "darling, I'll take you home."

Wen Mingyi had to sit in his pocket, Cat Claws holding his head, and he entered the house.

Ji siyao and Wen Wei are chatting in the living room. When Si junduo comes back, Ji siyao asks him, "where have you been?"

"I met a friend." Si junduo said.

Ji siyao nodded and said, "I have agreed with Han Han that you don't have to accompany her tomorrow. I'll accompany her to play."

"That's the best."

Ji siyao said helplessly, "look at what you said. What a good girl Han Han is. You can say 'just call me by name, don't call me brother'. Other girls are younger than you. What's wrong with calling you a brother? It's hard for you."

Si junduo looked at his mother and said calmly, "I'll go back to my room first."

Ji siyao had no choice but to follow him.

Wen Mingyi sits in his pocket listening to the conversation between Ji siyao and Si junduo. He only thinks that his brother is very proud. He doesn't let other girls call him brother. It's true that he's not a straight man!

He was led up the stairs by Si junduo and entered the house.

Si junduo took off his coat and hung it up.

Wen Mingyi felt his action, picked up his coat pocket and stood up, revealing his small head.

As soon as Si junduo hung up his clothes, he saw half a cat's head sticking out of his pocket. He thinks it's interesting, so he presses it and presses Wen Mingyi's cat's head down again.

Wen Mingyi: Yes????

Wen Mingyi had to stand up straight again and poke out his little head, but as soon as he exposed his head, he was pressed down again.

Wen Mingyi

Wen Mingyi thinks he is going to be irritable! Is his brother crazy! What about the hamster? Fight as soon as you leap!

He discontented once again put the head out, fierce stare at Si junduo: Super fierce!

Si junduo instantly laughs and holds Wen Mingyi out as if playing enough. Wen Mingyi raises his little paw and pats his arm hard to let you press me! Let you fight hamsters! Is it fun to play hamsters?!

The kitten's paws were padded with meat, and it was soft to hit people. Si junduo allowed him to hit them and took him to the bed to sit down.

They watched a movie together. After taking a bath, he fell asleep with him in his arms.

The next morning, Ji siyao and song Shuhan go out after breakfast. Si Fu has something to do today, so he goes out early. Si junduo and Wen Mingyi are left at home.

At 12 o'clock, Wen Wei called Si junduo and asked him to come over for dinner. Si junduo agreed and went back to Wen's house next door with Wen Mingyi.

"You two met." Wen Wei was surprised. "I just said to ask Mingming what time he would come back. I didn't expect you two to arrive together."

Wen Mingyi felt guilty for a moment. He called Wen Wei last night before he became a cat and said that he would not go home tonight and would go to Lu Yunfei's house to play. At this moment, he felt a little ashamed when he heard Wen Wei say so.