Part 26

Si junduo followed the police car back to the police station in his truck. The police took a camera, took a picture for the dogs, and then posted it on the microblog to help them find their owners. Seeing this, Wen Mingyi also logged into the microblog to help forward the police's lost dog claim. As a result, as soon as he got on the microblog, he found that he was in the forefront of hot search. Wen Mingyi fixed his eyes and found that there was more than one hot search, but two!

It's Wen Mingyi's homosexual exposure that ranks first. Compared with him, Wen Mingyi's saving the dog, which ranks fourth, is not so powerful.

Just like him, his fans were shocked. They didn't expect that in just a few minutes, they parachuted another hot search. They were still the first to parachute directly, and they directly distorted Wen Mingyi's sexual orientation and even made rumors.

What's new in the entertainment industry: is Wen Mingyi too enthusiastic? Is such a warm hug really just an ordinary friend? Now think about it. At that time, Wen Mingyi was too smooth. Could there be someone behind him... [Shh]

As shown in the picture, Wen Mingyi gets out of the car and lets the dogs line up, while he rushes towards Si junduo and hugs the GIF of the other side. Because the camera is back to him, he can only see Si junduo bowing his head and gently hugging the young man in his arms. His eyes are full of treasure.

Soon, the microblog swept Wen Mingyi's microblog square with different copywriting, and even some marketing numbers directly matched with the words: "Wen Mingyi warmly hugs unknown men, gold owners or homosexuals exposed?

Wen Mingyi's black smell came, as soon as he came up, he said, "holding so close, he must be a boyfriend!"

"Maybe it was the gold owner. Without the gold owner, could he have won the first place in the competition?"

"Yoooo ~ look at the posture of throwing oneself in the arms. Wen Mingyi is very skilled!"

"My gay is ready to move. It's gay who hasn't run away."

Wen Mingyi's fans retorted, "when you see a hug, you say gold owners and boyfriends. It's really Mr. Lu Xun who says," when you see a short sleeve, you immediately think of white arms and you immediately think of beeps. ". Only at this level can the imagination of the Chinese people leap forward like this. "

"Naked eye Jian gay, it's amazing upstairs!"

"The landlord is a vivid interpretation of what it means that I am not afraid to speculate about Chinese people with the worst malice. Can't I be Wen Mingyi's friends and family?"

"Do you hug your friends like that?" The sunspot returned.

Wen Mingyi's fans are eloquent, "hold on! If you don't, the whole world can't do that? You don't eat barbecue, can't you eat barbecue all over the world? You are the world police. "

The onlookers could not help but sigh, "this plain man is too handsome! If it's really a gold owner who gives money and resources for a long time, then I want it, too! "

Wen Mingyi

Wen Mingyi silently helps her forehead and continues to watch her microblog square. Although fans have made great efforts to clean the square with pictures and pictures, they can still see the malicious rumors of the marketing number on the square and the wanton abuse of sunspot.

Wen Mingyi points to the hot search [Wen Mingyi saves the dog], which overlaps with the content of the microblog square in the previous hot search. The fans are still trying to clean it, but the black and marketing numbers are also working hard. It seems that these two hot searches are obviously deliberate. Wen Mingyi thinks of Yang Qi almost instantly. After all, she is the only one who can do such a thing at this juncture.