Part 55

At 7:30 p.m. on January 22, an earthquake occurred in Xiwang village, Chenli county.

At 7:35, one after another, someone posted a post and sent a circle of friends, saying: the earthquake!

"Mom, I was scared to death. I was just sleeping in bed, and suddenly I felt the bed shaking!"

"Me too. I'm watching TV and I feel the building shaking!"

"Where was the earthquake? We don't feel it here. "

"Yes, we don't feel it either."

"It's true that there was an earthquake. All the people in our community are in the yard now. They are scared to death!"

Soon, the official news of the earthquake was released. The magnitude of the earthquake was 6.3. Fortunately, the source of the earthquake was relatively shallow, so the affected area was not large. Not many provinces and cities were affected, but the epicentral area was damaged to a great extent. The earthquake triggered some landslides and overthrew many houses. The government has started emergency rescue.

After the meeting, Si junduo was about to contact Wen Mingyi and ask him how he was shooting today. He received a push about the earthquake on his mobile phone.

Looking at the location of the earthquake, he felt nervous and quickly called Wen Mingyi, but no one answered.

Si junduo changed his wechat voice phone, video phone and text message, but Wen Mingyi didn't reply to any of them.

Si junduo's fear became more and more intense. He felt that his hands were shaking unconsciously, and his whole body was shaking.

He quickly contacted zhuoran, "lend me a private plane. I'm in urgent need."

"What's the matter?" Zhuo ran asked.

"There was an earthquake in Xiwang village, Chenli county. Mingming... Mingming was filming there."

Zhuo ran was startled.

Si junduo throat dry way: "I go to the airport first, fly as soon as possible."

"I see. Don't worry. I'll arrange it now." He said, and advised, "don't worry, it will be OK, he is so smart, it will be OK."

Si junduo nodded, but everyone knew that this was not convincing at all. The natural disaster was ahead of the natural disaster. No matter how clever he was in front of the natural disaster, it would not help.

Si junduo quickly walked out of the office and told Lin Mu, "I'm going out. If you have something to call me, you can report important things to vice president Zhang first and let him make a decision first."

"All right." Lin Mu answered.

Si junduo told the driver to drive the car. He sat in the back seat and kept calling Wen Mingyi, but no one answered. His hands were unconsciously clenched into fists, and he could hardly imagine what to do if Wen Mingyi really had an accident!

He shouldn't have left! He thought! If he does not leave, then at least now he is still around Wen Mingyi!

He is still so young, only 18 years old, 19 years old birthday has not arrived, how can he have an accident at this time!

He shouldn't have left! He should be with him, so that even if he really encountered something, he can protect him as much as possible! He will not face this kind of disaster alone! Si junduo clenched his fist resentfully, and his heart was full of remorse and remorse.

The driver quietly looked at his boss and sped up.

On the other hand, Wen Mingyi is holding his mobile phone to look for signals everywhere, but he can't find them.