Part 82

"It's blue this time."

Wen Mingyi nodded, "try changing the red one for you next time."

Si junduo was looking forward to the next time.

He watched as Wen Mingyi changed the water in the glass bottle, took it to the tea table and began to arrange flowers. He couldn't help but walked over.

Wen Mingyi doubts, "what are you doing here? No more work? "

"Take a break."

Wen Mingyi nodded.

Si junduo looked at him and helped him arrange flowers.

He watched Wen Mingyi insert the new ones one by one. His eyes were full of tenderness, and he leaned over to kiss Wen Mingyi's eyebrows.

Wen Mingyi was surprised and unconsciously turned to look at him.

Si junduo smiles and takes him into his arms. He feels the breath of youth in his arms and holds him gently.

Wen Mingyi stealthily smiles in his arms and cleverly lets him hold him.

As soon as he lowered his head, he noticed what he had in his hand, so he picked it up, touched his mouth, and then quietly raised it and pasted it on Si junduo's side face.

Si junduo asked, "what are you doing?"

Wen Mingyi smiles, "don't do anything."

Just kiss you in another way.

From this day, Wen Mingyi and Si junduo entered another mode of tacit understanding. Neither of them made clear what they said, but they knew each other's thoughts.

Wen Mingyi is unconscious. He thinks this is the result he wants. Si junduo wants to give him a way back. Wen Mingyi is still young, and his 19th birthday has not arrived. Si junduo is afraid that he is new for a while, and he is also afraid that he misunderstood his feelings for a while. He always habitually thinks more about Wen Mingyi, so he wants to leave a way back for Wen Mingyi.

In this way, once Wen Mingyi regrets, he can just regard this period of time as his adolescent obsession and say I'm sorry. The two of them have uncovered this chapter together.

As for Si junduo, whether Wen Mingyi pursues him or likes him, it's not in his expectation. It's extravagant to get more. He doesn't dare to be greedy.

Soon, at the end of February, Wen Mingyi's magazine came out. As soon as the magazine went online, it exploded on the Internet!

"The trough! Did you see it《 Top's February cover is actually Wen Mingyi!!! Oh, My God!!! Why is Wen Mingyi

"Didn't you say that the cover of February magazine was Lin Wei? How did you become Wen Mingyi? "

"It's amazing that Wen Mingyi can be on top. It's still the cover!! Crazy《 Top, don't force me to stop

"Damn it!! Have you seen the latest microblog of top!! Wen Mingyi is a double cover

"Top doesn't want his obsession? Is this a front-line magazine for men??? Does he still have the power of front-line men's magazines" what the fuck!!! what the fuck!! what the fuck!! Is the cover of Wen Mingyi made by Vivian!! Upstairs, you don't even mention Vivian, and keep talking about Wen Mingyi??? The selling point of this cover is obviously not Wen Mingyi, but Vivian! "

"Vivian, is that awesome? I haven't heard of it. The top micro blog says that she took Wen Mingyi. No matter she doesn't even have a micro blog, is it awesome? "

"My God, upstairs, don't you see the prefix given to her by top is an internationally famous photographer?"?? Vivian, of course! This issue of Wen Mingyi is on the cover, obviously because Vivian is willing to take pictures for him. Vivian's photos are all winners, OK?! Put it in the textbook as a model, OK