Part 56

This kind of spirit and action is rare in an 18-year-old child.

Yu Xuanwen chose him to take part in the shooting at the beginning, just because he has a good image and the aura of the number one student in the college entrance examination. Now he is still in X university. He thinks that Wen Mingyi is very close to his eyes, so he didn't test his performance, and he didn't say much to him, so he signed a contract directly.

But now, Yu Xuanwen has more appreciation and admiration for him.

If Wen Mingyi plans to continue to develop in this circle, he will be very promising, Yu Xuanwen thinks. He has a beautiful appearance, sensitive enough to the lens, at the same time, he has excellent action and problem analysis. He is very clever, but he is also very kind. Yu Xuanwen thinks such a person is valuable and likable.

"It's you who have the number one aura." Yu Xuanwen told the truth, "if you are a scum, I can't believe you. And Xiao Wen, do you have a lot of money in your family? When it comes to money, it's like taking out paper. I think your father must be the richest man in the world

Wen Mingyi smiles awkwardly. Of course, it's impossible to be the richest man in the world, but his father is really rich.

After teasing him, Yu Xuanwen regained his seriousness. "This time, you are kind to me and my team. I will never forget you if you have a suitable role in the future."

Wen Mingyi was surprised, "thank you so much!"

"You're welcome. You deserve it." Yu Xuanwen said with a smile.

He has seen too many people ups and downs in this circle, and too many people have lost their aura and character in this circle. He was saved by Wen Mingyi's intelligence and kindness, so he hopes that Wen Mingyi can always keep this original intention. It's hard, but at least he can do something.

For example, let Wen Mingyi play his own movie.

Wen Mingyi is talking to Yu Xuanwen when he hears that the mobile phone starts to vibrate, and news keeps pouring in. He immediately looked down at the mobile phone, there is a signal!

Wen Mingyi is ready to call Si junduo when he unlocks, but he sees that Si junduo's call comes in.

He quickly picked it up and said before Si junduo spoke, "I'm ok. I'm safe. Everyone is OK. We're not in the village now. We're in the county. Before, we couldn't contact you because there was no signal on our mobile phone. You don't have to worry."

Si junduo was stunned for a second, and his tense mood finally relaxed at that moment. He held his mobile phone, wanted to speak, but felt sore throat. He lowered his eyes, took a deep breath, and finally spoke.

"It's OK. It's OK."

"Then don't worry about me. I'm afraid you're worried. "

"Well." Si junduo answered.

What else does Wen Mingyi plan to say, but he hears a phone call coming in. It's Lu Yunfei, and he's probably worried about him.

He said to the priest, "I'll get an outside line. Yunfei called me. Maybe he saw the earthquake and worried about me."

"Good." Si junduo's words are very calm.

Wen Mingyi cuts the outside line. Si junduo doesn't hang up. He looks up at zhuoran. Wen says, "he's OK."

Zhuo ran felt relieved unconsciously. Thank God, Wen Mingyi was ok, otherwise he didn't know what Si junduo would be like. After four years in University, he had seen all kinds of him, but not once. He was full of tension and depression. Looking at him, he thought that he would collapse in the next second. He patted Si junduo on the shoulder and comforted him, "it's OK, it's OK."