Part 51

Kangjie quickly passed in front of him and entered the elevator with his team's agent assistant.

Cheng Lu went to the front desk to get the room card. Because the crew had already covered the whole hotel, when registering the room, the staff of the crew only reserved three rooms according to the information provided by Cheng Lu, and did not register for Si junduo.

Cheng Lu gave his room card to Si junduo and explained, "I'll just add one."

However, Si junduo didn't answer, "don't bother. I live with Mingming."

Cheng Lu

This is really, yes, but it's not necessary.

"There are still rooms available in the hotel." Cheng Lu said kindly, "you don't have to squeeze a room with Mingming."

"It's OK. That's it." Wen Mingyi knew Si junduo too well. Even if Cheng Lu opened a room for him, he would still have a room with him tonight, so there was no need, "just we have something to say in the evening. Don't toss about."

Seeing this, Cheng Lu had to agree, but she always felt strange. It's too close. Every time they come out, they both share the same room. They always feel that something is wrong.

When several people arrive at the elevator and wait for the elevator to come down, Cheng Lu and Wen Mingyi tell Kangjie and Yu Xuanwen some taboos to remind him not to say the wrong thing.

Wen Mingyi nodded, "don't worry."

After dinner that afternoon, Yu Xuanwen organized a meeting in the conference room of the hotel and said that he would come to the village tomorrow.

"The signal over there is not very good. Sometimes there may be no signal on the mobile phone, so please tell me what you need before you leave. You can buy something to eat and drink. After all, small mountain villages are relatively poor. They only eat so much. You may not be used to it... "

Yu Xuanwen talked a lot, and finally said, "by the way, Kang Jie, you and Xiao Wen get to know each other. In this advertisement, you play his teacher."

Kangjie Wen Yan looks up at Wen Mingyi. Wen Mingyi smiles at him, and Kangjie smiles, which is a response.

"This is the script of the advertisement. You can go back and have a look. Within a week, we will finish shooting."

Wen Mingyi took the script and looked at it. It was really a simple public service advertisement.

The parents of Wang Cheng, a left behind child, have gone out to work. He and his grandmother have been living together since childhood and studying in the village. One or two of their teachers left the poor mountainous areas and went to the big cities. Wang Cheng also went home and went to farm with his grandmother.

Until one day, the village head said that a new teacher came and gathered the children in the village in the classroom, but Wang Cheng didn't go. He felt that the teacher would come and go, and he would forget when he learned, so there was no need to study.

But the teacher found him and told him, "learning is like farming. No matter how broad the land is or how many rapeseed there are, it's better to plant a little than not to plant at all."

Wang Cheng was persuaded by his grandmother and teacher to go to school again.

One year later, two years later, many years later. There were fewer and fewer people in the classroom that used to be full. Wang Cheng became the only one in the village who insisted on reading and went to the county high school with the help of his teacher. Every year when he comes back from winter and summer vacation, he can see his teacher teaching new students in the narrow classroom, and he can also see that there are fewer and fewer people in the classroom. Growing up, Wang Cheng asked him, "don't you go back? Are you going to stay here all the time? "