Part 4

As soon as Si junduo arrived at the company, his secretary met him and told him in a low voice what had just happened on the phone. Si junduo gave a "Er" and said to Wen Mingyi, "you follow Lin Mu to the office and wait for me. I'll come to you when I finish talking."

He said, and worried that if Wen Mingyi suddenly became a cat during his absence, he said, "no matter what happens, you stay in the office. I will come back as soon as possible."

"Don't worry. I'm not a kid anymore. I know how to do it."

Si junduo thought his words were not convincing at all. He looked at his secretary and said, "take him to my office. Don't let other people in."

"All right." Lin Mu agrees a way, she walked to Wen Ming Yi side, Wen Sheng way, "here."

Wen Mingyi had to follow her forward, looking around as she walked. He hasn't been to Si junduo's company before. This is his first time. He can't help but be full of curiosity. When he arrives at Si junduo's office, Wen Mingyi naturally sits down on the sofa. Looking at the decoration layout in front of him, he laments that his brother really likes simplicity as always.

"Would you like something to drink?" Lin Mu asked him.

"Milk tea... Forget it, ice Cola will do."

"Anything else?"

"No, thank you."

"You're welcome." Lin Mu finish saying, elegant walked out.

Wen Mingyi saw her go, simply lying on the sofa, thinking about whether he should let fate or take the initiative to attack. He pillowed his hands and didn't quite understand what it meant when God gave him a chance to be reborn, but let him find that he was in a book. If he only knew that he was reborn, he would beat Jiang Zimo and try to avenge himself without saying a word.

But just before his rebirth, he already knew that he was a supporting role in the book. In this world, it's endless fun to fight with heaven and earth, but it's endless fun to fight with the protagonist! After watching so many cartoons, TV and novels, countless villains told him with their own blood and tears that victory and light can only be the protagonist's, fighting with the protagonist, either dying, or being influenced by the protagonist, becoming his ally, or dying.

It is impossible to expect him to be influenced by Jiang Zimo. He would rather die than be a licking dog for Jiang Zimo! But after a rebirth, he didn't want to die because of Jiang Zimo. Worry, real people worry!

He was thinking, but heard the sound of twisting the doorknob, and then the door was pushed open.

Wen Mingyi conditionally looked towards the door. The next second, a carp sat up and looked directly at the man who suddenly appeared in front of him! what the fuck! This can be really destined to meet, this time without his hesitation, Jiang Zimo himself has been sent to the door!

What are you worried about? Let's talk about it first!

"Wen Mingyi?" Jiang Zimo looked at him and said in surprise, "Why are you here?"

"My brother, of course, kept me here. It's you, you're an intern. It's so casual to enter the general manager's office. "

Jiang Zimo felt embarrassed and said, "I don't think secretary Lin and assistant Chen are here. There are people in the conference room. Thinking that junduo might be in a meeting, he came in directly."

"If my brother is in the conference room, you should not come in as an intern. Cleaning aunts all know that they should come in to clean when there are people in the office, so as not to be suspected of losing things. Is it appropriate for you to enter the general manager's office so casually? " Jiang Zimo saw that he explained that he was still so forced, and he couldn't help saying, "then you are not an employee of the company, aren't you also in his office?"