Part 60

Wen Mingyi pats her hand, covers his face and looks at her warily.

Wen Wei sighed and reluctantly looked into the house again. "It's too dirty here. Let's find an aunt to clean it tomorrow. We'd better go to your godmother's house to have a rest tonight."

Wen Mingyi snorted coldly and turned around to walk outside the door.

Wen Wei looks at him and doesn't understand what he's humming about.

Si junduo is chatting with his parents when he hears the sound of opening the door. As soon as he looks back, he sees Wen Wei and Wen Mingyi coming back. He was not surprised by this result. In the first half of this year, Wen Mingyi rented a house and lived with him in the second half of this year. He did not live in his own house for a day. It can be imagined how much dust the house had to fall.

In previous years, before Wen's parents came back, Si junduo would hire someone to clean the house in advance, but this year Wen Mingyi resolutely refused to allow it, and he didn't expect Wen Wei to come back with his parents, so the house was still the one full of ashes, so he couldn't live in it.

Ji siyao saw them coming back and said with a smile, "it seems that Jun Jun is right. You have to rest at my house tonight."

Wen Wei sat down beside her and nodded, "let's find an aunt to clean it tomorrow. It's clear that you really don't want to live at home. I thought you would live at home for a few days."

Wen Mingyi: "hum."

Wen Wei looked at Si junduo and said, "why does he always hum? Is that what he usually talks to you like that?"

"Of course not." Wen Mingyi said boldly, "can you compare with my brother? Do I know you? How many times a year do I see you? Do I usually talk to you? You still want to be compared with my brother. Feel your conscience and ask yourself, "are you worthy?"

Wen Wei

Wen Wei thinks that she can answer this question without feeling her conscience. She doesn't deserve it... When Wen Mingyi was young, she did, but when Wen Mingyi grew up, she didn't deserve it.

Wen Wei flattered him with a smile and said gently, "I'm wrong."

"And then?"

"And then?" Wen Wei doubts.

Wen Mingyi knew, "have the courage to admit mistakes and never repent! This is you

Wenwei helpless, "baby, I can't help it."

Wen Mingyi hums coldly.

Wen Wei and he promised, "after I've been busy for a few years, I'll rest and go home with you."

Go home with me? I'm afraid your son will be gone by then!

Wen Mingyi became more and more angry when he thought of it, so that he had half an extra bowl of dinner!

After dinner, Wen Wei gives the gifts she bought to everyone in turn, and takes Wen Mingyi back to the bedroom to feel the love between mother and son. However, Wen Mingyi doesn't want to be affectionate with her mother and son. Wen Mingyi just wants to know whether his mother was wrong or influenced by the aura of the protagonist when she was able to admit guilt after he died.

"I ask you." Wen Mingyi said solemnly, "if one day I died, I was pushed, and then a car came and killed me, whose responsibility is that?" Wen Wei thought that he was blaming himself for not being with him all the time. She said, "it's my responsibility to blame me for not being with you."

Wen Mingyi

Wen Mingyi helplessly helps the forehead, "besides you?"

"And your father, blame him for not being with you. We are both wrong."