Part 75

Zhuo ran, there are such people around you

Si junduo has it now.

If Zhuo ran doesn't like you and wants to chase you, then he should have an intention for you. What do you think it is

Si junduo thinks that none of them should be, and none of them accords with his cognition of Wen Mingyi.

outstanding

Si junduo, let me see.

He put away his cell phone, took his clothes and went back to his room.

As soon as Wen Mingyi finished washing, he saw that Si junduo took his clothes for today and put them on the bed.

"I'll make breakfast."

Wen Mingyi nodded, "go."

Si junduo looked at him, his heart full of doubt, and walked out of the door.

Two people had breakfast together, Wen Mingyi accompanied Si junduo to the company. He had nothing else to do and was not in a hurry. He simply stayed in the office of Si junduo.

"Are you thirsty?" Wen Mingyi saw that he had been working for a period of time and cared according to his plan.

Si junduo was about to say that he was not thirsty, but he suddenly thought of something and said, "if you want, help me go downstairs and buy a cup of coffee downstairs."

Without saying a word, Wen Mingyi immediately got out of the office and got on the elevator.

Si junduo is so easy to talk, can't he really think so

It's unscientific. How could Wen Mingyi suddenly have this idea? How could he suddenly be enlightened

Si junduo knocked on the table, but he didn't think it was right.

Wen Mingyi bought a cup of coffee downstairs and a cup of milk tea for himself. Then he went upstairs and handed him the coffee.

Si junduo drank the coffee he bought himself, and his mood was very delicate.

After a while, Wen Mingyi asked him, "are you hungry?"

"The company restaurant should be ready for dessert by now."

Wen Mingyi went to the restaurant to help him get a few boxes of snacks and put them in his hand.

Si junduo looked at him. "What else do you want to do?"

Wen Mingyi asked, "what else do you need me to do?"

"It seems that Lin Mu, the green plant in the office, forgot to water it today. Please water it."

Wen Mingyi nodded, picked up the kettle and focused on watering.

Suddenly, he thought of something and looked at Si junduo, "I'll order a flower for you," Wen Mingyi said with high sounding, "beautify the office environment, but also make your air more fresh."

Si junduo, this is really a way to chase girls

Si junduo nodded, "yes, sure." Wen Mingyi immediately turns on his mobile phone, selects his own flowers for a long time, makes a good order, and waits for the arrival of express brother.

An hour later, Lin Mu knocked on Si junduo's door and looked at him with a strange look. "Mr. Secretary, someone sent you flowers."

Si junduo looked at Lin Mu's expression of hesitation. Before he could say anything, he saw Lin Mu come over and put a white box on his desk.

On the box, the words "oveofife" were written in gold stamping, the love of my life.

Si junduo

Si junduo waved to let Lin Mu go out. Lin Mu saw that he took it, and there were several deep meanings in his eyes.