Part 50

On the other hand, in Wen Mingyi's high school, the official blog of No.1 middle school also forwarded an official blog he had sent a long time ago: take it out, Wen Mingyi should continue to refuel//@ No.1 Middle School of X City V: warmly celebrate that Wen Mingyi of our school has become the number one scholar in liberal arts with 731 points. I wish Wen Mingyi a blessing. I hope other students can learn from Wen Mingyi!

Wen Mingyi's fans quickly cut off the two pictures and sent them to the forum, asking black powder what else to say!

"If you can't do it yourself, do you think others can't do it? In June, the official blog posted a microblog to celebrate Wen Mingyi's being the number one scholar in liberal arts. It's just that the flow of traffic is small and there are few people to see. Why, No.1 middle school also faked and boasted, and made up its own school to be the number one scholar? "

"My younger brother is really excellent. He is the number one in the college entrance examination and the first in the competition. Now he is the first in the final examination. Some people are afraid that they will be angry to death, but I am happy."

"I don't deserve it! How can I make up such an excellent idol? My achievement is a shame to my brother

"From today on, I have to study hard. Hahaha, otherwise, I really don't deserve my younger brother."

People who eat melon never expected that the final result would be like this, so the fight between the black and the pink ended up tearing out the fact that Wen Mingyi was the number one in the college entrance examination. This trend is just too fierce!

"This should be the highest achievement in the entertainment industry, right? I can't find a better one in this circle than Wen Mingyi in the college entrance examination, can I? "

"Not to mention the entertainment industry, there is no more in the whole country. After all, the difficulty of setting questions and the standard of changing papers are different in each province. He has already capped it."

"It's amazing. I'm a student of literature. This score is really terrible. There are so many subjective questions in liberal arts. Basically, he didn't deduct this score in every subject!"

"I'm envious of my real name. Now I'm a fan. Can Xueshen protect me from failing in the final exam

"Hahaha, if I were Wen Mingyi's black powder, I would have no face now. He is the number one in the college entrance examination. What do you say about learning? Can the number one's learning be the same as ours?"

"I suggest that in the future, who will fight Wen Mingyi and take off with 700 points, and the college entrance examination results are not 700 points. Do you think you are right? Less gold on your face

"Hahaha, what's the truth upstairs? According to this requirement, can anyone in the entertainment industry be the opposite of Wen Mingyi? I've never seen anyone else get such a high score. "

"The score is really too high. I'm already very high in 676. He is so much higher than me. It's amazing."

More and more people joined the shocked team after seeing the hot search. The hot search entry [Wen Mingyi's number one in the college entrance examination] kept climbing, and finally reached the top of the hot search.

Everyone knows that there is a champion in the entertainment circle in the college entrance examination. Many people who have just finished the exam and are about to take the exam all go to Wen Mingyi's microblog to leave a message, praying that they can pass / get good grades / not fail this time.

After entering the circle for half a year, Wen Mingyi finally ushered in a real large-scale popularity! Overnight, so netizens all know his existence!

When Wen Mingyi got up the next morning, he saw that the people who had not eaten melons and had slept early last night were eating melons passionately, discussing that he was the number one scholar in liberal arts, and some of his alumni were blown up.