Part 97

I care, but Wen Mingyi is helpless. If he is a normal person, of course he chooses to have a room with Lu Yunfei. They can talk at night, but he is not! Then what choice can he have? He can only choose to sleep next door. "I'm used to sleeping alone. There are other people around me who can't sleep."

Lu Yunfei does not believe, "I used to spend the night in your house, how did not find that you have this problem."

"Only after entering the entertainment industry," Wen Mingyi told a lie without blinking an eye, "you wait next time, and I'll sleep with you when my sleep quality is better."

Lu Yunfei smell speech, is some distressed him, "then you pay attention to rest, red or not you don't matter, the body is the most important."

Wen Mingyi nodded like a chicken pecking rice, "I know. But I really didn't expect that you and Bian Jinyuan have been together for such a long time, and you haven't driven yet. Don't you want to have a try? "

Lu Yunfei didn't expect that he would ask directly. Looking back, he was relieved to see that Bian Jinyuan hadn't come yet.

He sighed and whispered to Wen Mingyi, "it's not that I don't want to, it's that he doesn't want to. He thinks it's rash to happen too early, and he's irresponsible to me."

Wen Mingyi understood, "just like my brother."

Wen Mingyi doubts, "do they have such a sense of responsibility when they attack? Are we afraid of losing every day? "

Lu Yunfei shook his head. "Who knows."

"Then they might as well let us attack!" Wen Mingyi's eyes brightened, "aren't you afraid that we will suffer? Then let's attack. When we regret and are not willing, we can be ruthless at any time and say we'll leave without any loss. "

Lu Yunfei instantly laughed, "you are so shameless."

"Didn't I follow their way of thinking?"

Lu Yunfei shook his head. "You want to be a driver for a senior like this. The senior really connives at you!"

Wen Mingyi snorted, "Marquis Xiang Ning has seed. Drivers are not born to be drivers."

"Whether a driver is born or not is not certain, but you must not be a driver!" When Lu Yunfei finished, he began to laugh again.

When Bian Jinyuan brought in the fruit, he saw Lu Yunfei laughing all the time. Wen Mingyi was unconvinced. He said, "what are you talking about?"

"The stage is as big as the heart. Ha ha ha Lu Yunfei said with a smile.

Bian Jinyuan was confused and didn't understand what he was laughing at.

Wen Mingyi ate fruit, took a bath, and went back to the guest bedroom next door. Before closing the door, he said to Lu Yunfei, "I'm too tired. I want to go to bed. You should go to bed earlier."

"Well."

Wen Mingyi closed the door, locked the door, lay down on the quilt and told Si junduo: ready to go to bed.

Si junduo replied: rest early. Your dad called me and you auditioned.

Wen Mingyi is not surprised to see the success of the audition. If he doesn't succeed in the audition, he should be surprised! Then he will call Wen Wei and tell her that her husband would rather choose other people than his own son. He won't help his family or career. What's the use of this kind of father? Let's cut off the relationship between father and son! Wen Mingyi calmly back to him a "Oh" word, and think of what he said: I met Jiang Zimo in audition today.

Si junduo was a little surprised: did he go to the audition, too? He's really planning to go the entertainment business.

Wen Mingyi: but it's useless. He can't appear in Zhao's movies in his life.