Part 108

Wen Su saw that he was becoming thin and depressed. He kept talking with him and asked what was wrong with him, but Wen Bo couldn't say it. He could only say that he had a nightmare.

Wen Su couldn't understand. Wen Bo looked at him and finally put forward his latest idea, "I want to go back to my hometown."

He said, "I remember my parents took us back when we were very young. They said that my great grandfather used to live here. I wanted to go back. I wanted to stay in a different environment."

Although Wensu seldom goes back to his hometown, his parents sometimes go back, so they set up a house there and hired people to clean it regularly.

Wen Su didn't stop him. Compared with the city, the countryside is really beautiful. It's also good for Wen Bo to take a rest for a while.

"OK, I'll go back with you and pick a few people for you to take."

Wen Bo nodded.

Before he left, he went to see Si junduo. Si junduo didn't expect to see him again. He turned out to be like this. He seemed to be several years old, and he was very haggard.

"What's the matter?"

Wen Bo looked at him and didn't know what to say.

For a long time, he said, "I'm sorry."

Seems to be for the dream of that knife, seems to be for those mistakes before.

Si junduo said, "it's OK."

He thought Wen Bo's apology was due to the things he had done to Wen Mingyi before, so he replied, "it's all over."

Wen Bo shook his head, he pointed to his head, "can't pass, it's all here, it's played every night."

Si junduo didn't quite understand.

Wen Bo can't explain it more clearly.

"I'm going to stay in the country for a while." He said, "Si junduo, I wish you a safe life."

Si junduo did not expect that he would say this sentence. He laughed and replied, "I wish you a speedy recovery."

Wen Bo nodded and pushed the wheelchair away.

When Si junduo watched him leave, he suddenly thought of the scene that Wen Bo killed him in the absurd dream. However, the dream and reality are the opposite. Now Wen Bo, sitting in a wheelchair, looks haggard and weak in spirit, also gives him the blessing of a safe life.

Si junduo felt that life was really hard to guess. He looked down at Wen Mingyi's gift. Fortunately, his life was always easy to guess.

After Si junduo came home, he told Wen Mingyi about it. "I didn't expect that he would tell me that I was safe. It's really strange."

Wen Mingyi asked him a few questions. He felt that Wen Bo might also have the memory of his last life. Otherwise, with so many blessings, why did he choose the four words of peace in life.

Wen Mingyi thought of Wen Bo's stab at Si junduo and said angrily, "then I hope he won't be so safe."

"He's had a hard time." Si junduo said, "I can't do without a wheelchair all my life. I've been having nightmares all my life. If you don't see him, you will feel that he is very poor now. There is no vitality at all. It seems that there is no vitality

"He deserves it." Wen Mingyi said, "it's normal for him to have nightmares because he has done so much trouble." Si junduo sighed and looked at him gently.

He touched Wen Mingyi's head and said to him, "but if you can live, live well. Life is the most respectable."

Wen Mingyi didn't speak. Si junduo didn't know what happened in his previous life, so he didn't hate Wen Bo, but he knew that he still wanted Wen Bo to pay for his life.