Part 90

"That's not true." Si junduo comforted him and gave him a kiss. "Of course, I know you like it now. I really like it. I'm just worried that when you grow up and meet more people and more interesting people who are good to you, you will think that I'm really more suitable to be your brother."

"After all, you don't like boys yourself."

"Maybe you'll meet other boys in the future and think I'm rude and unreasonable. I like other people more." Wen Mingyi said, "can't you have some confidence in me?"

Si junduo nodded and coaxed him to say, "OK, I have confidence in you."

Wen Mingyi said, "I don't like you all of a sudden. I've been thinking about it for a long time. I don't want to be separated from you, and I don't want to be estranged from you, but if I have always been your brother, we will always be separated, but if I am your lover, then we can always be together. "

Wen Mingyi said that he was a little shy here, but his eyes were bright. "I want to be with you all the time. We are always together, and we should always be together in the future. "

"From small to large, I am the person you care about the most. If you are with other people, then I am not. He becomes the person you care about the most. I can't accept it. Maybe I have to rebel. I don't want it." Wen Mingyi hooked his neck, "I don't know anything. I know who I like and who I don't like. I can hug you. I don't feel sick and I feel happy, so you have a little confidence in me."

Wen Mingyi doubts, "or do you think I should first analyze myself, and then reflect on myself, and then feel that I can't accept it, alienate you, avoid you, and then feel heartache and can't bear to care about you silently. Finally, I really can't stand it. I'll jump out and tell you that we're together. It's not suitable for me." Wen Mingyi advises him, "there are too many steps. Let's fast forward, Can't we just fast forward to the last step? No one says we can't be together. If I were a girl, I might have been married long ago. "

Si junduo didn't restrain a smile for a while, "finger belly for marriage, you think quite a lot."

"Li Yuanqing said it." Wen Mingyi looked at him and said, "I was upset, so I chatted with him. Li Yuanqing said that if I really don't want to separate from you, I can be your boyfriend, so we don't have to separate. I was very surprised at the beginning. Later, I thought what he said was too right. I just didn't expect it at the beginning, otherwise I would have done it for a long time. "

Si junduo laughed and did not speak.

Wen Mingyi approached him, "so don't always think that I'm young and uncertain about my feelings. I'm also very firm, OK?"

"Good." Si junduo nodded, "I believe you."

"Really believe me"

Si junduo nodded slightly.

Wen Mingyi looked at him, always feel not believe, but it doesn't matter, anyway, they will always be together, Si junduo will always believe him. He smiles, hugs Si junduo and kisses him.

I can't drive any more, but I can still talk. Wen Mingyi turned off the light and told him about today.

Like Wen Mingyi, Si junduo can't understand Jiang Zimo's involvement in the entertainment industry, especially his role as Wen Mingyi.

"He did it on purpose." "So many TV dramas and movies, this one is your character," said the priest

"Sure. Jiang Zimo is so careful. He is just jealous that we are together now, so he wants to revenge me. " Si junduo just felt incredible, "I really didn't find out before, his heart of gain and loss is so heavy."