Part 89

"What's going on? Who is Jiang Zimo? It was decided that Wen Mingyi would play Qin Ke? When did it change to him? I don't know! " Kang Jie asked.

The director was also very helpless, "the investor must play the role of Jiang Zimo, and the producer agreed. I said that Wen Mingyi was recommended by you, and that Wen Mingyi's acting skills were good, but the producer insisted. The night before Lin guanxuan, we were still arguing about this issue. In the end, I had no choice but to compromise. He was recommended by you. Now it's changed, and the producer is afraid that you will not be happy, so he didn't let me tell you, I'm sorry, Kangjie. "

Kang Jie sneered, "are you afraid I'm not happy? I'm afraid that if you don't change people, I don't think you are so afraid of me. "

"Kang Jie, you know how to make a film. It's a normal thing for investors to plug people. Qin Ke's role is not too much, it's just right, and it's normal for investors to like him. I know you're not satisfied with the result, but now that it's done, you don't have to make trouble with the crew for a Wen Mingyi, do you? "

"Do I care?" Kang Jie thought it was ridiculous, "director Li, I took this play at that time, and the script I saw was that it had explosive potential. Now the producer has changed to Wen Mingyi, and a new person who has never been in a play has been randomly put in. If the new person's acting is good, then I have nothing to say. If the new person's acting is bad, then don't blame me for not giving him face in the cast. "

"Kangjie, you said that..."

"That's my character. You said you didn't make the decision. The producer decided it. Then I won't embarrass you. I'll hang up."

Kangjie finished, hung up the phone, Li Chao looked at the phone was hung up, depressed sigh.

Kang Jie hung up, but he still felt bored. The agent advised him, "shoot first, and the contract has been signed. They paid a lot for you. If you don't play at this time, the penalty will be very large. It's not cost-effective. Besides, books are good books, but they are disgusting. "

"Next time, director Li Chao and producer Zhou refuse to give me a call for such a big thing. Do you really think I have a good temper?"

"I see." When the agent said that, he thought of Wen Mingyi again. Although he didn't feel much about Wen Mingyi at the beginning, everyone survived the earthquake together, and the agent couldn't help liking him a little more. This time, the temporary official was replaced, and the agent was also quite sorry.

"Xiao Wen is also poor, just red encountered this kind of thing, but I just contacted his agent, he seems to have a good mentality. The child's self-regulation ability is very good, and his mentality seems to be good all the time, which is quite rare. "

Kangjie smell speech, also can't help but some pity, "I give him a call, wait for next time Yu guide boot, there will be his position, let him also don't be too sad."

"Tell him. I'll go out first."

"Well."

With that, the agent goes out. Kangjie picks up his mobile phone again and makes a call to Wen Mingyi.

Wen Mingyi is still chatting with Wen Wei. Wen Wei is at night. Everyone is going to sleep. When she receives Wen Mingyi's wechat, Wen Wei sees that it's him who sent it, and she immediately becomes energetic.

"Soon, I heard from your father that day that it seemed that he was going to return to China at the end of April and began to organize auditions."

It's a coincidence that he's recently available. "OK, I know. I'll see him then." Wen Wei nodded. "He must be surprised to see you."