Part 43

Wen Mingyi took out his mobile phone, found out the recording, and actively played it to Si junduo. "This is what I recorded when Xu Jingjie came to talk to me this morning. Xu Jingjie was afraid that you would embarrass him, so he voluntarily confessed Wen Bo, saying that he was only instructed by others, which can be regarded as making up for his mistakes. So don't embarrass him."

Si junduo didn't speak. He listened to the conversation between Wen Mingyi and Xu Jingjie, and his eyes became colder and colder.

"I see." Si junduo said in a warm voice, "I'll deal with it. You don't have to worry about it."

Wen Mingyi didn't want to take care of it, so he nodded and put away his mobile phone. "Then you remember not to tell Wen Bo that it has something to do with Xu Jingjie. I've already promised Xu Jingjie. I don't want to break my promise."

"Good." Si junduo agreed.

Wen Mingyi finished, heard the news, and saw that it was more than eight o'clock, so he changed his pajamas to take a bath. Si junduo sat at his desk for a while and sent a wechat to Wen Bo and Jiang Zimo, asking them to meet at noon tomorrow.

Jiang Zimo was very surprised and asked him: what's the matter?

Si junduo didn't give a specific reply. He just told him: you will know at noon tomorrow.

Wen Bo doesn't suddenly find someone to embarrass Wen Mingyi for no reason. It's a coincidence that Wen Mingyi didn't start his work early or late, but chose this time point after he broke up with Jiang Zimo.

Wen Bo cares about Jiang Zimo just as he cares about Wen Mingyi. Jiang Zimo is bound to complain to Wen Bo when he is wronged here. He always thinks that Wen Mingyi hates him and that he will break up with him because of Wen Mingyi. He blames Wen Mingyi for the problem. In order to vent his anger for him, Wen Bo asks Xu Jingjie to teach Wen Mingyi a lesson, Si junduo thought that was probably the reason why Wen Bo did it.

However, Si junduo sighed. He gave Wen Bo face. Even if he broke up with Jiang Zimo, he didn't drive Jiang Zimo out of his family. However, Wen Bo didn't seem to worry about him at all. So what else does he care about?

Si junduo picked up his mobile phone, called Lin Mu and Chen Bin, and explained one thing.

Lin Mu and Chen Bin are a little confused when they listen to the content on the phone, but they respond quickly. After they hang up the phone, they always feel that it's too sudden.

After Si junduo had finished his work, he began his work today.

After taking a bath, Wen Mingyi came out while wiping his hair. He was holding a hair dryer in his hand. Seeing that there was a plug-in board in Si junduo's office area, he plugged it in and said to him, "the plug-in board in the bathroom is a little unstable. There is electricity for a while and there is no electricity for a while."

"I'll talk to the front desk tomorrow." Si junduo said, took the hair dryer from his hand, "sit down."

Wen Mingyi was going to blow his hair by himself, but Si junduo was willing to do it for him, and he was happy.

He sat down in his chair and glanced at the computer on SGC's desk. "You're not finished yet."

Si junduo has never been shy about his work. He just let out a "hum" and adjusted the hot air to help him blow his hair.

While chatting with him, Wen Mingyi let him blow his hair. He lowered his head, revealing his white neck and soft black hair, which made him clever and harmless.

When Si junduo looked at him, he thought of what Mu Ziang had said to him. Did he really treat Wen Mingyi as his younger brother? What kind of boys does he like? Si junduo asked himself, however, he did not seem to know.