Part 78

Liu en looked at the person in front of him and said, "Linda?"

Why is Linda here? Isn't she one of the chief editor's secretaries? How can I buy drinks for this woman?

The woman named Linda turned her head to look at him, gave him a formulaic smile, then looked at Wen Wei and said, "how did you come here? What happened?"

Has the final say, "has the final say," I am responsible for the shooting of Wen Ming Yi. By the way, ask me Anna, who is the boss of TOP? How do I feel that she does not have the final say, but the gentleman has the final say?

Liu en's face turned ugly for a moment.

Linda looks at Liu en, frowns discontentedly, and asks Wen Wei, "what did Liu en say to make you angry?"

"Liu en, you don't want to apologize to miss Vivian," she said

At the moment, Wen Mingyi and Liu en's assistant are still here. Liu en would not be willing to apologize and plead, "Linda, we had some disputes over the shooting, but as you know, I'm a professional photographer. This young lady may not know much about photography, so she misunderstood me. It's just a communication mistake, not a big problem."

Linda was shocked by what he said. "Liu en, as a photographer, especially for top, haven't you heard Vivian's name? Vivian has been a frequent guest of international photography awards more than ten years ago. Top was the first magazine to be published in China that year. The cover of the magazine was specially taken by Vivian by the group's president. Do you mean she doesn't know much about photography? Do you think that's appropriate? "

Liu en was shocked. When he knew Vivian, a famous international photographer, she was always learning photography by this name. This woman won almost all the awards at home and abroad, and was praised as the best photographer in the 21st century. But he never thought that Vivian, who had been living in the legend, would appear in front of his eyes, even more like this.

Vivian became famous very early. In her twenties, she became famous at home and abroad for a group of photos called "nature". After that, she won many awards at home and abroad and became the most concerned newcomer in the press and photography. However, she disappeared for a long time when she was most famous. It was not until a few years ago that she became active again.

Vivian rarely gives interviews, and most of the existing reports are in written form, with no real person appearing on camera. Liu en always thought that she should be a woman of some age, with short hair, and looks very smart.

But the woman in front of her looks very young. She is wearing the latest black brand coat, hair and a big bag. It's not like a beautiful ordinary person when she is a famous photographer.

And he was shocked by Cheng Lu. Cheng Lu quietly looked at Wen Mingyi beside her. God, what kind of artist did she bring! She always thought that Si junduo was Wen Mingyi's biggest card, but now it seems that Wen Mingyi, the mother who suddenly appeared, is more powerful than the general manager she knew! At least in this circle.

Wen Wei smiles and looks at Liu en, "well, since you say you are a professional, let me have a look at the photos you took for Wen Mingyi."

She held out her hand to Liu en, but Liu en did not dare to put his camera on it.

He knows exactly what he's doing. He's just fooling Wen Mingyi, a layman. In front of Vivian, he's just exposing his shortcomings! Wen Wei disdained, "as a photographer, you don't even have the courage to show others the photos you take. You take the camera for nothing."

She is too lazy to work hard on Liu en. She turns her head to Wen Mingyi and says gently, "when you go to remove your make-up, I'll ask someone to make up for you again, and then I'll pick your clothes."