Part 46

A few days after Wen Su, he took Wen Bo to Si Shi and apologized to Si junduo. Si junduo didn't accept their gifts, but said, "cooperation depends on fate. If you have the opportunity, you can cooperate naturally. If you don't have the opportunity, you can't help it."

Wen Bo was not satisfied with his words. He was just about to open his mouth to refute. He was taught a lesson by his elder brother. Wen Su asked Wen Bo to apologize again and put forward a solution. However, Si junduo didn't think it was necessary to say, "let's do this first. I have something else to do. You go back first."

Wen Su had to take Wen Bo to leave Si Shi, but it was hard to avoid some heaviness in his heart.

By the middle of December, Wen Mingyi had finally finished. At the beginning, when he was filming, the director was afraid that he could not wait to enter the entertainment industry when he was so young. He wanted to be popular and would be restless in the crew. But a few months after shooting, the director was surprised to find that he was almost the most peaceful one.

Even with his back against the tree, Wen Mingyi doesn't show his arrogance. He still shoots on time and follows the crew's arrangement. If other people don't take the initiative to provoke him, he doesn't provoke others. Others take the initiative to provoke him... The director thinks about it and finds that no one will take the initiative to provoke him, so who can't take the initiative to provoke him.

Therefore, at the youth killing banquet, the director drank two more cups, patted him on the shoulder, praised him, and said to him, "Xiao Wen, continue to work hard."

Wen Mingyi nodded, "I will."

He took a group photo with everyone, and also took a photo with the cat and dog of the crew. He tweeted: "kill the green, thank you~

Yan Feifei and Xu Jingjie transferred his microblog on the spot and praised him without stint.

Shang Chengze and Dai Jiayin were also unwilling, and quickly forwarded his microblog.

The official blog of "strange fate of pets" published photos of Jiugongge, wishing him a smooth future.

The fans who didn't know the truth looked at it and spoke in surprise in the group. They said: the rest of the crew seem to like my younger brother. Is my younger brother a group favorite?

Other fans ha ha ha echoed, "sure, my brother is so cute, who won't like him? Everyone must like him very much."

However, like it or not, Wen Mingyi is ready to leave the crew and go home.

Cheng Lu helped him pack his things and asked him, "did you say that your school had an exam around the beginning of January?"

"Yes." Wen Mingyi said, "I have to finish the final exam before I do anything else."

"Is January 10th OK?" Cheng Lu asked him, "I gave you a cast audition, just received the news, let you audition on the 10th."

"What crew?" Wen Mingyi stops and asks her.

Cheng Lu smiles, "public service advertisement."

Wen Mingyi, "ha?"

Cheng Lu sat next to him and said patiently, "don't underestimate this public service advertisement. It's in response to the call of the state to build a harmonious society, so I asked the director to shoot it. The director is director Yu Xuanwen. The actor Yu Xuanwen works with most often. Do you know who it is? "

Wen Mingyi really knows, "Kangjie."

"Yes, that's him, so he is also the star of this advertisement. Now the cast is looking for another star to partner with him." This is a surprise. Yu Xuanwen is a well-known director in the film circle, and Kang Jie has just won the film king two years ago. It will be helpful for his career to cooperate with these two people.