EXTRA 9

When the sun rose again, Wen Mingyi and Si junduo got out of bed, washed up and moved forward with the army.

After a night's rest, everyone's fatigue did not ease, but became more and more tired. Fortunately, it was not far from the top of the mountain. They cheered each other and finally reached the top of the mountain at noon.

There is bungee jumping at the top of the mountain. Many male stars are very interested in it. One by two, they are ready to participate after consultation.

Si junduo asked Wen Mingyi, "are you going to play?"

Wen Mingyi shakes his head.

When he was born again, he was a little worried about this extreme project. He was afraid that if he didn't pay attention, he would have an accident.

Si junduo saw that he did not go to play, so he accompanied him to watch the scenery at the foot of the mountain, and did not go to play.

Wen Mingyi said with a smile, "you can go to play to release pressure and relieve fatigue."

Si junduo put his arm around him and asked, "do I have pressure?"

"Don't you?"

"Of course not." He hugged Wen Mingyi's shoulder and whispered in his ear, "if you are by my side, I will have no pressure."

Wen Mingyi is caught off guard. He sends him a handful of candy. He bends his eyes and looks at him with a sweet smile. If it wasn't for the camera, he would kiss him directly.

Looking at the interaction between the two people, netizens in the live broadcast room covered their mouths and yelled: "it's too sweet, it's really too sweet."

"What did brother and Mingming say? Let's hear it. "

"Mingming's eyes are too sweet. I'm going to die in Mingming's eyes."

"Isn't that how to look at each other with deep feeling?"!!! Yesterday did not see the affectionate look at today saw

"My brother took the initiative to cuddle Mingming again. My brother really likes cuddling Mingming."

"Let him hug you!"!!! He should be! "

"If I don't go bungee jumping, my brother won't go either. I'll accompany my brother all the way. My brother is really a pet."

"If you want a man's ticket like my brother, I owe you."

"Unfortunately, today's issue is over. My brother and Mingming are going to leave. I really can't bear it."

"I don't want to give up, either. Don't my brother and Mingming consider staying here?"

"I don't think about it. It's too cruel. I don't know when I can see them again next time. It's OK. My brother is a plain man. I don't think I'll see him any more. "

"Wow - I cry so loud, my CP is so sweet, but I can't see it, I'm too hard!"

Wen Mingyi and Si junduo wait for everyone to finish playing, then they go down the mountain together and return to their house.

The shooting of this issue ended. The staff turned off the camera, and Wen Mingyi and Si junduo were ready to leave.

Song he finished packing and asked Wen Mingyi, "shall we go together?" Wen Mingyi shook his head. "I'll go shopping with my brother. You go back first."

Song he nodded and went to discuss other things with Zheng Feng.

Wen Mingyi's fans soon found out that Wen Mingyi didn't buy the ticket to return home that day.