Part 13

Wen Mingyi replied: Well, did you sign it? Don't sign it if you don't sign it. Sister Yang is going to let everyone form a group. As you know, Zheng Feng is a group of people. There are many things to do, so it's also troublesome to sign.

Song he: but I have already signed it.

Wen Mingyi

Wen Mingyi can only comfort him: that's OK, you have a good temper, Zheng Feng, they should not aim at you.

This is the truth. In the last life, the hell three headed dog headed by Zheng Feng had no less trouble with him, and the real person PK was common. But song he had a good temper. Zheng Feng stabbed him several times, but he didn't care. On the contrary, Zheng Feng thought he was boring, so he didn't bother him.

Song he nodded his head and said to Wen Mingyi: I know that she will form a group. Sister Yang said that when she signed a contract with me a few days ago, I agree. There are too many draft stars on the market now, but there are not many who can really make money from activities, so it's good to sign a contract and make a debut. I came to participate in this competition just to become a star and make more money for my family. Now, I feel very lucky.

Seeing what he said, Wen Mingyi recalled the scene of his last life and said to him: don't worry, this group won't be very confused. You will make money.

He just doesn't know how popular it is and how much it makes. After all, a large part of the reason why the group became popular in the last life is that he is the only fan of the other four people in the group. Therefore, Zheng Feng this second only then can not be reconciled, everything wants to compare with oneself.

Wen Mingyi thinks so, opened the circle of friends, see the latest developments of the circle of friends happen to be Zheng Feng's.

Zheng Feng: among the five people, four people signed the contract successfully. Sure enough, the final laugh is the victory. Who does not have the company wants is the real embarrassment [funny] [funny] [funny]

Zheng Feng's lick dog immediately commented: let him crazy, let him proud, can't see what he can do. Next time I meet you, don't look down at our brother Zheng, ha ha ha.

"Also met, there is no company to him, also met what ah ha ha ha, want me to say, directly when the anchor, anyway, when the anchor does not have the threshold, it is suitable for him this nobody wants."

Wen Mingyi

Wen Mingyi is very curious. How did Yang Qi tell Zheng Feng that he could fool them into such a few dishes? If you eat more peanuts, you won't be so good! He raised his hand to shield Zheng Feng, but then he thought, no, he shielded Zheng Feng. How can he hit Zheng Feng in the face accurately? He still has to keep it so that he can hit the snake seven inches.

But I don't know what kind of entertainment company his brother wants to find for him, but no matter what it is, Yang Qi's spicy chicken agency must be hanged. At that time, he will have to see what Zheng Feng looks like.

Wen Mingyi replied to Zheng Feng with this thought: "the garbage is thrown on the road, pathetic. The garbage can recycles it. He thinks," Wow, this is really the best place in the world. ". The gold fell near the dustbin and glittered. The garbage held its own dustbin tightly for fear of gold coming in, but which piece of gold would go to the dustbin [funny]. All good plays are staged at the end of the show. You are called appetizer!

After Wen Mingyi's reply, he could almost foresee Zheng Feng's frantic appearance. He raised his head and was about to ask Si junduo about his signing, but he saw that Si junduo was looking at his mobile phone and seemed to be answering the news.