Part 76

All day long, Si junduo was in a good mood. After Chen Bin finished reporting his work, he couldn't help asking Lin Mu, "is the general manager very happy today? He spoke to me more gently than usual."

Lin Mu said calmly, "do you see the flowers on the general manager's desk?"

"See, who sent it?"

"Probably the future landlady." Lin Mu looked at him one eye, "otherwise you still see him receive other people's flower, also specially insert, this treatment, only this one."

Chen Bin understood, "no wonder he's in a good mood today. It's because of the flowers. I hope that the landlady can often send flowers to our boss in the future. "

Lin Mu smiles, "hope.

With the end of the Spring Festival, song Shuhan has been at Si's home for several days, and the tourist attractions on her itinerary are almost finished. She is sorry to disturb her and plans to go home in two days.

Wen Mingyi and Si junduo were surprised when they heard her saying that at the dinner table.

"Why hurry," Ji siyao said, "it's not easy to come. Let's play for a few more days."

"I've almost played, and I have something else to do. If I don't go back, I'll be delayed. But don't worry, auntie. I'll come back to play when I have time. "

Ji siyao was embarrassed to leave her again when she heard the speech. She said, "then you can come at any time if you have time. If your aunt is not here, you can contact your brother junduo or Mingming."

Song Shuhan nodded and gave her a sweet smile.

Wen Mingyi had a good impression on her. Seeing that she was leaving soon, she gave her a headset with her own signature.

Song Shuhan was very happy and said that it was the best gift she had ever received in this trip.

"When you leave, I'll see you off."

"The day after tomorrow." Song Shuhan said.

"The day after tomorrow" Wen Mingyi thinks it's a coincidence, "I'm going to shoot magazines the day after tomorrow. Maybe I can't send them to you."

"Nothing." Song Shuhan doesn't mind these either. She is more concerned about "brother, what magazine do you want to shoot? It will come out in a few months. I'll buy 100 copies at that time."

Wen Mingyi

"No, you don't have to buy so many. Just buy one or two and see for yourself. One hundred. You have to see when. "

Song Shuhan held the earphone and said, "I don't buy magazines to read, but to show the purchasing power of fans. One hundred books are less. I've spent too much money recently, otherwise I should buy one thousand."

Wen Mingyi

"Han Han." Wen Mingyi patted her on the shoulder and said gently, "although you may not know much about the family situation of my brother's family, you should also see it. My brother is not short of money, and I don't need you to spell like this, so one or two books will do."

When song Shuhan hears the promise of "Oh Oh", she thinks it's no good. If you don't lose, you'll buy less. At that time, she'll tear it up with other contemporaries. However, those who lose more Wen Mingyi still have to buy more and less. Although it's OK, it's certainly not wrong to buy more. Wen Mingyi didn't expect that there were two faces in the little girl movie, and thought she really agreed, Then he said to her, "I can't send you a magazine the day after tomorrow. Let my brother send you then. Be careful on your way."