Part 96

"Yes." Wen Mingyi said calmly.

Lu Yunfei is not as calm as he is, "so you auditioned for your father's new movie?"

"That's right."

"You didn't scare him to death, did you?"

"Of course not." Wen Mingyi looked at him, "am I such a person?"

Then you are really good, OK! Lu Yunfei thinks that he knows his friends too well. Wen Mingyi suddenly appears here quietly, just to scare his old father to death!

Wen Mingyi looked at him with disbelief in his eyes and said, "I just appeared in front of him calmly and told him I was still alive. I don't care what he's feeling now. "

"He must be in a nervous mood and can't sleep at night."

"That's the best." Wen Mingyi smiles, "what we want is this kind of effect."

Lu Yunfei helplessly looked at him and sighed, "poor Zhao Dao."

"Is he poor?" Wen Mingyi looks at Lu Yunfei discontentedly, "I'm poor, OK?"

"When this movie is finished, you will not be pitiful. You should fly to the sky."

"I don't know if I succeed in the audition. Maybe it's not me who will make the play, it's someone else."

Lu Yunfei thinks it's impossible, "that's your father. Does he dare to make you unsuccessful?"

"Who knows." Wen Mingyi shrugged.

Three people strolled inside the school. When they were almost finished, it was time for dinner in the afternoon. "I'll treat you to our school canteen, or do you want to go out?" Lu Yunfei asked him.

"Canteen." Wen Mingyi said, "I haven't eaten in the canteen for a long time."

"Let's go. The food in our canteen is good."

"Well."

Bian Jinyuan followed the two of them in silence, and didn't interrupt. He looked like a leisurely stroller.

Lu Yunfei and Bian Jinyuan take Wen Mingyi to order. As soon as several people are sitting at the table, they can hear Wen Mingyi's mobile phone ring.

Wen Mingyi took out a look and buckled it on the table.

Lu Yunfei asked him, "why don't you take it?"

"I don't want to take it."

"Who? Your father? "

"Do I have a father?" Wen Mingyi corrected him, "it's director Zhao. Don't climb up the relationship, OK?"

Lu Yunfei

Sitting on one side of the edge Jinyuan smell speech, bow smile.

It took a long time for the phone to ring before it finally died. Lu Yunfei looked at Wen Mingyi and saw that he had a calm face. While eating, he boasted: "the food in your school canteen is really good."

"Then eat more." Lu Yunfei helped him with some dishes.

The phone on the desk rings again.

Lu Yunfei took a look, the screen clearly shows: Zhao guide.

"Not yet?"

Wen Ming and Yi have no reason.

Lu Yunfei shook his mobile phone in front of him, "really don't answer?"

"Forget it," Wen Mingyi finally put down the chopsticks, very proud way: "give you a face."

Lu Yunfei said with a smile, "that's my face."