Part 2

Of course, Si junduo knew that his younger brother, who had been growing up since childhood, did not like Jiang Zimo. Although he didn't know the reason, for him, Jiang Zimo didn't make any inappropriate actions or words in the face of himself. On the contrary, he sometimes made some heartwarming moves.

So he patted Wen Mingyi's hand and advised him, "you have prejudice against him. You should contact him more. Maybe it will improve your opinion of him."

Wen Mingyi opens his eyes in disbelief. I have prejudice against him?? Also, I should contact him more to improve my opinion of him?? Wen Mingyi thinks that his brother really thinks too much. What he's got is the script of vicious male partners. Since the day of their birth, vicious male partners and protagonists have you without me and I without you. How are you?!

How can they coexist? Unless he turns a blind eye and starts to pack up his burden and stay away from Jiang Zimo from today, no matter whether Si junduo is alive or dead, he will definitely go on the road of no return with you and me.

Wen Mingyi thinks that he is really tired. He just has to save himself as soon as he is born again. He has to save him everywhere, that is, his blind brother. He looks at his brother. His eyesight is very good. How can he be blind without glasses?!

In this world, some people live, but he has died, some people open their eyes, but he has been blind, Si junduo is!

"Brother junduo, you see, you just came back from work and I happened to be here. Don't you want to relive the brotherhood with me and feel the brotherhood?"

"Another day."

"No, it's better to run into the sun than choose the day. Today is very good."

"Clearly, I don't need to teach you this truth." Si junduo said and stepped forward.

Wen Mingyi rushed to catch up with him, quickly started his brain and said, "I'll go with you. Don't you mean I have prejudice against him? Should I have more contact with him? I'll go with you and try to improve my opinion of him. "

Si junduo did not squint. "Do you think I believe it?"

"You can try to believe it."

"That's not this time. You don't look like you're trying to improve your prejudice at all. On the contrary, you're trying to make trouble."

"Is that what I am?" Wen Mingyi is heartbroken, "brother Junjun, do you think of me like this?"

"Aren't you?" Si junduo asked. He took a look at Wen Mingyi and affirmed, "you're so kind."

"I promise, I'll go, darling, and not say a word." Wen Mingyi swore to heaven.

Si junduo enters the room, turns his head and looks directly at Wen Mingyi, smiles gently, and then closes the door with a bang.

Wen Mingyi reached out to press the doorknob, only to find that the door was locked. He was so angry that he patted the door and yelled, "what kind of door do you close? It's just changing your clothes. I haven't seen you before. We used to take a bath in a bathtub when we were young. You forgot!"

Si junduo had no choice but to smile and untie the button of his shirt, but he could not help but recall the picture of bathing Wen Mingyi when he was a child. At that time, Wen Mingyi was as good as the little angel. Just after watching the story of the little mermaid, he would put his legs and say to himself, "I don't have a tail". Now, he is as skinny as a sky monkey. If he gives a little spark, he can go directly to heaven.

Si junduo shook his head, opened the wardrobe, and was ready to choose a casual shirt for the evening appointment.

Wen Mingyi leans on the door, embracing his chest with both hands, kicking the door with his heel, and thinking about how to save his brother who is trying to find out at the edge of the fire pit. He thought for a long time, until Si junduo opened the door, he almost fell down, but he didn't think of a way.