EXTRA 2

Chen man's eyes wandered silently between Si junduo and Wen Mingyi. He thought that if he came to see a movie with her this day, they would not be

Si junduo took a look at Wen Mingyi and said to him, "let's go first."

"What am I to you first?"

But Si junduo said "wait a minute" to Chen man and pulled Wen Mingyi aside. "Do you remember that you are a star?"

"Do I care?" Wen Mingyi asked him, "but it's you, who's giving it back to your brother? Do you go to the movies with your brother on Valentine's day? It's Valentine's day, not the Mid Autumn Festival. "

Si junduo laughs, "so do you want to see" Wen Mingyi's love affair open "immediately?"

"It's not too bad." Wen Mingyi is not afraid, "other people fall in love are big square, why should I cover up, you are not shady, I think you are very good."

Si junduo sighed and said to him, "it's not necessary. Your career is still on the rise. There's no need to make love public at this time. It's not good for your development. "

"You can't say brother when people ask you about our relationship." When Wen Mingyi thought of this, he suddenly doubted, "have you not told anyone that I'm your boyfriend up to now, that I'm your brother? It's always been my brother. "

Si junduo

As soon as Wen Mingyi saw that he didn't speak, he knew he was right!

He couldn't believe it. "We've been together for almost a year!"!! You haven't told the people around you about our relationship! Are you trying to piss me off

Si junduo quickly coaxed, "it's not what you think, I just..."

"Just what?"

Si junduo looked at him for a long time before he said in a low voice, "I just want to leave a way for you. If one day we break up, I can also pretend to be OK."

Wen Mingyi

Wen Mingyi thinks that he is really going to be angry!

"I don't want to talk to you any more. I feel like I'm a gas tank now. I'm full of gas in my heart. I can bang and explode at any time!"

Si junduo

Si junduo knocked on the door of the room next to him. Seeing that no one answered, he opened the door and pulled Wen Mingyi into the room and locked the door.

"I'm sorry." He and Wen Mingyi said, "I really thought like this before, so I didn't tell other people about our relationship all the time."

When Wen Mingyi listened to this, he felt even more aggrieved.

"I told everyone else." He said wrongly, "Lu Yunfei and Li Yuanqing all know, and you know they all know."

Si junduo held him in his arms and said, "I'm sorry."

He said softly, "it's my fault. I've been thinking about you for a long time. I want to leave you a way back. So even if we are together, I don't want to make a lot of noise. I'm afraid that one day you will regret it, but I ignore that it's actually unfair to you. "" You know it's not fair to me Wen Mingyi complained, "do you have no confidence in me? I have great confidence in you. You see, I won't hide you from others. "

Si junduo kisses him, "when today is over, I'll tell others, OK?"

"Really?" Wen Mingyi is very suspicious.

Si junduo nodded, "well."

"I'll check it then."

"How do you check?" Si junduo thought his words were cute. "Look at my cell phone?"