Part 95

Zhao Wangyu looked at the person in front of him. He couldn't believe how his son appeared here

Wen Mingyi noticed the surprise on his face and hummed coldly in his heart. Isn't he surprised? What he wants is this effect. It's best to scare you to death.

He gave Zhao Wangyu a cold look and turned his eyes to others.

Zhao Wangyu

Zhao Wangyu felt as if he had been rejected.

Zhao Wangyu's assistant didn't notice the difference of his boss, and told Wen Mingyi the audition content according to the process.

With that, it was Zhao Wangyu's turn.

However, director Zhao is now full of his own son. Why does he appear here? Why don't you look at him? He is sitting in the middle

The assistant saw that he didn't speak all the time, looked at him in a puzzled way, and reminded him in a low voice that it was time to set the question.

Zhao Wangyu just responded. He coughed, pressed the doubt in his heart, looked at his son with a guilty heart, and asked him to perform emotional performance first.

According to his requirements, Wen Mingyi seriously performed every emotion he said. His emotion changed very quickly. Once his eyes closed and opened, the next second was another emotion.

Zhao Wangyu looked at his calm performance and nodded in his heart. He deserved to be his son and performed well

He asked Wen Mingyi to go to the screenwriter for a scene performance. The deputy director was just about to get up to play, but Zhao Wangyu pressed him on his shoulder and said, "I'll do it."

When he said this, other people at the scene were surprised. After interviewing so many people, it's the first time for my boss to ask for a match.

Everyone unconsciously turns to look at him. It seems that director Zhao is very satisfied with Wen Mingyi.

Wen Mingyi saw him coming, still keeping his indifferent face.

He looked at the card in his hand and handed it to Zhao Wangyu.

Zhao Wangyu took a look, and he assigned the role, played up.

This kind of scene performance is not difficult, and there are not many required lines, so the actors can play freely. Wen Mingyi played well and finished the play with great emotion.

Zhao Wangyu is very satisfied with his performance.

"Not bad. Have you worked with any directors before? "Asked Zhao Wangyu.

Wen Mingyi is speechless. He didn't listen when he just introduced himself. His son doesn't care. He doesn't read the resume he sent to his home. He doesn't listen to the self introduction. What's the use of him

"It's on my resume." Wen Mingyi said coldly, "and I just said that as soon as I entered the door."

As soon as he said this, several examiners behind him could not help taking a breath. They just felt that the young people today really didn't know that heaven is high and earth is rich. If they talked with the director in this way, even if they had good acting skills, they would not be selected.

They unconsciously shook their heads, already can guess the next second Zhao Wangyu should let each other roll. However, to their surprise, Zhao Wangyu didn't say anything. He just laughed. He was a little embarrassed and said, "I just didn't pay attention." People behind you are not right, director. Your painting style is not right. It's not your painting style

"Then you can look at my resume again." Wen Mingyi said angrily.

I didn't pay attention to what he said. He said it in a good way. How can he say it in a good way