Part 10

Si junduo's score in the college entrance examination was very good, 746, the highest in science class since the founding of No.1 middle school. Almost everyone thought that he would choose one of the two in the north of Qing Dynasty. However, Si junduo didn't choose anything. He chose X University, the highest University in the province that doesn't need to be too far away from home.

Everyone in the family was shocked. His father and mother asked him, "there's a better choice. Why don't you go to a better university?"

Si junduo said calmly, "it's not necessary."

"Why is it unnecessary? Jun Jun, why don't you discuss such a big matter with your family? "

Wen Mingyi squats upstairs, looks at the three people downstairs from the railing, listens to the regret in the words of Si Fu and Si mu, and silently lowers his head.

He felt that he seemed to know the reason, either because of something else or because of him.

In a chat, he asked Si junduo, "brother junduo, will you go out to college in the future?"

"Maybe." That's what Si junduo said at that time.

Wen Mingyi was young at that time. He shook his legs and said in a low voice, "you're all gone. You don't want me anymore."

Si junduo didn't think he would say that. He touched his head and said, "what nonsense? I won't want you."

"Mom and dad say the same thing, but they won't come back now." He looked at Si junduo, beautiful eyes a little sad, he said, "when you go out to college, you will slowly forget me."

Si junduo looked at the young man in front of him. He was silent for a moment. He slowly took him to his lap and said in a warm voice, "then I won't go out."

He laughed, holding the people in his arms, gently coax way, "I will watch you grow up, always looking at you."

"Really." Wen Mingyi is happy in an instant.

Si junduo nodded, "really, I don't cheat you."

Si junduo didn't cheat him, but Wen Mingyi didn't understand it. It was a long time ago. He told Si junduo that he wanted him to go to the north of Qing Dynasty. He also heard why he chose x big.

Wen Mingyi went to Si junduo after his parents had a rest that night and asked him, "is it because of me that you don't go to Qingbei?"

Si junduo shook his head and said calmly, "I just don't think it's necessary."

Wen Mingyi looked at him with disbelief in his eyes. Si junduo pushed him towards the stairs with a smile. "Don't think too much. It's time to rest and go to sleep."

That night, Wen Mingyi never fell asleep. He thought a lot about his parents and Si junduo. He felt as if he had become the responsibility and pressure of Si junduo, but he was not his own brother. Why should he bear the responsibility and pressure that did not belong to him.

In this kind of guilt and contradiction, after the high school entrance examination, the whole person entered the rebellious period. He felt that he had nothing to do with SGD and should not be a burden to him. He also resented SGD for his kindness to himself, and even resented SGD for his parents.

He moved out of the Si family and rented a house near the school. He no longer spoke to Si junduo or called him brother. Every time he met, he either didn't speak or said anything. After the college entrance examination, he saw that his city was auditioning for a talent show. He suddenly thought, if he entered the entertainment industry and appeared in front of his father as a star, what would his father look like? Would you be surprised? Would it be incredible? Would you like to see yourself more and stay with yourself for a while?