Part 68

"This girl is my fan. My brother's family came to visit relatives today, so I took them to the city wall to ride a bike. Now I'm going back, but I can't make people go back. When a little girl goes on a tour, she can't spend all her time with me

"Your fans don't spend all their time with you. I think she would like to."

"She will, I won't. You hurry up, don't drop the chain at the critical time. How can I find you? If I don't find others, I can't trust you. "

Li Yunqing is helpless, and Lu Yunfei sends a message: you play first, I am offline.

Lu Yunfei does not understand:???? Why?

Li Yuanqing sighed: go to help the young master out of trouble.

Lu Yunfei: what are his worries and difficulties?

Li Yuanqing: the elder's reserve girlfriend~

Lu Yunfei

Lu Yunfei: be clear.

Wen Mingyi saw that Li Yuanqing did not speak and urged, "do you hear me? In twenty minutes, you have to be there. "

"Yes, twenty minutes is not enough. I'll fight for half an hour."

"OK, by the way, I told the little girl that you are a professional tour guide. Don't show up when you come."

Li Yuanqing thinks he is also powerful, "I am a professional tour guide? I'm also a professional director! How dare you blow it

"That's not about us. How familiar you are with this place. Professional tour guides are not as familiar as you."

Li Yuanqing couldn't do it, so he had to accept this unreliable design, changed his clothes and went out.

Lu Yunfei soon learned the general situation from Li Yuanqing. He just felt that he couldn't understand the trend. However, he didn't seem to understand it all the time, so Lu Yunfei gave up and planned to wait for Li Yuanqing to come back, ask about the latest progress, and then report to his teacher Xiaobian, who would draw the key points and sort out the main idea.

Li Yuanqing arrives soon. Wen Mingyi is helping song Shuhan take a picture, and he arrives. Wen Mingyi waves to him. Li Yuanqing looks at his fully armed and almost doesn't recognize him.

Good guy, are stars so cautious when they go out now?! Last time Wen Mingyi had dinner with them, he didn't see the package so tight.

Song Shuhan also followed Wen Mingyi's eyes and saw that the boy was very tall, wearing a black medium and long overcoat, looking very tall and straight. His appearance is very handsome, sword eyebrow stars, but slightly pick up the corner of the eye is showing a bit of cynicism and casual.

Such a look, it seems not so professional and reliable. Song Shuhan make complaints about it. However, she soon reviewed herself and could not judge people by their appearance. Wen Mingyi would not cheat her. He said that it would be very reliable to be reliable!

Wen Mingyi looks at Li Yuanqing and gives a slight sign to song Shuhan beside him. In fact, Li Yuanqing also notices without his sign.

He can't help noticing that song Shuhan has been secretly staring at him since he came near. When Li Yuanqing looks back, song Shuhan immediately lowers her head just before her eyes meet. It's not what she looks at. She just doesn't do anything. Seeing this, Li Yuanqing simply stares at her. Song Shuhan doesn't speak or look up. When he takes his eyes away, Li Yuanqing doesn't.

Song Shuhan waited for a while. Seeing that his eyes were still on him, she had to raise her head and say hello to Li Yuanqing, "hello."

Li Yuanqing looked at her helpless, embarrassed and embarrassed, but also forced calm, almost did not laugh.