Part 66

Song Shuhan nods and lowers her head again to pull the zipper of her boots.

Wen Mingyi thinks she is quite lovely. Sure enough, his fans are cute! But usually online is sister powder, mother powder more, in reality met a is sister powder, really strange.

Wen Mingyi turns his head in a good mood. Then he sees Si junduo standing not far away and smiles at him. It just seems that he is not very kind.

Wen Mingyi

Wen Mingyi feels a little guilty.

Song Shuhan went upstairs for a simple rinse, changed her clothes, and the meal was ready.

She ran downstairs to have dinner with everyone.

"Where do you want to play tomorrow?" Ji siyao asked her.

Song Shuhan originally wanted to go to the city wall to ride a bicycle, but now she changed her mind. She took a sneak look at Wen Mingyi and whispered, "let me see. I'll tell you before I go to bed."

"Good." Ji siyao said.

Si junduo catches this eye sensitively and looks at Song Shuhan quietly.

But song Shuhan has not noticed him at all. Now she is immersed in the happiness of eating at the same table with the male god. She only thinks that the meal tonight is very delicious. Looking at the male god's face, she can eat two more bowls!

After finishing the meal, Wen Wei and Ji siyao go to the kitchen to wash the dishes. Song Shuhan sees that the adults are not there, and then secretly sits next to Wen Mingyi.

Wen Mingyi was peeling an orange. Seeing her leaning over, she divided the orange into three parts, gave her one, and asked her, "what's the matter?"

Song Shuhan surprised from his hand took the orange, for a moment also reluctant to eat, obediently take.

"Will you be at home tomorrow?" She asked.

If she's here, she won't go out!

Wen Mingyi nodded.

Song Shuhan said frankly, "then I won't go out tomorrow."

"Why?" Wen Mingyi doesn't understand, "it's rare for you to come here. Go and have a good time. It's meaningless to stay at home."

"Interesting Song Shuhan even said, "it's more important to see love beans than to travel!"

Si junduo, who has been sitting next to Wen Mingyi, suddenly realized, "are you a fan of Mingming?"

Song Shuhan nods.

No wonder Si junduo whispered. No wonder they just whispered at the door, and song Shuhan secretly watched Wen Mingyi all the time. If they were fans, they would completely explain.

Si junduo was relieved unconsciously.

But as soon as he relaxed, Ji siyao said to them, "are you doing something tomorrow? If it's OK, you can hang out with Han Han. You are both young people, and there are many places to play. "

Si junduo was upset again. Wen Mingyi thinks this can be done. After all, he is his fan and the daughter of Ji siyao's friend. It's rare to come here. He can take her to play with him. "Good."

Si junduo:!!!

What did Wen Mingyi just say? Okay? He's hallucinating?!

He looks at Wen Mingyi, "are you going to go out with Han Han tomorrow?"

Wen Mingyi doesn't know what's going on. He immediately hears a sense of crisis from his words. He looks at Si junduo and says, "you're with us, the three of us."