Part 35

Then he fell into the arms of Si junduo.

Wen Mingyi: "meow?"

Si junduo touched his cat's head and took an electric mouse out of the bag behind him. "It seems that you like to tease the cat stick. What about this, electric mouse."

Wen Mingyi

Wen Mingyi doesn't want to pay any attention to him, just teasing the cat stick. Why does his brother think he will like this kind of fake mouse! He's not stupid!

He simply rolled in Si junduo's arms and asked him to give up the electric mouse and tickle himself. Well, it's better to tickle.

The next morning, Si junduo was asleep, but he felt someone rubbing his chin. He was immediately alert. However, when he opened his eyes to see the picture in front of him, he was stunned.

The orange cat sleeping next to him last night has disappeared, replaced by a familiar teenager. His head against his shoulder and neck, a hand holding himself, sleep very heavy.

Si junduo has not been held to sleep like this by Wen Mingyi for a long time. At first, Wen Mingyi was still young and would sleep with him like this. Later, Wen Wei and Zhao Wangyu left and entrusted him to the Si family. At that time, Wen Mingyi was probably not used to it. He was afraid that Si junduo would also leave, so he was very sticky. When he fell asleep, he had to sleep together and let Si junduo hold him.

But this habit gradually changed as he grew up and had his own bedroom in his family. Later, when Wen Mingyi's rebellious period came, he moved out of the family. It was difficult for them to meet each other, let alone sleep in one bed.

Si junduo thought so and couldn't help laughing. He cherished the hard won warmth.

He gently looked at Wen Mingyi, and slowly moved his eyes to the place where he was stunned at first - the pair of cat ears that didn't belong to human beings.

Si junduo raised his hand and looked at his watch. At ten past eight, Wen Mingyi should still be in the form of an orange cat, but today, he has become a man with cat ears. Si junduo thought of something. He reached into the quilt and touched it. Sure enough, he found a long hairy strip, which was the tail of orange cat.

This kind of situation is really unexpected. He pushed Wen Mingyi and said in a soft voice, "Mingming, wake up."

Wen Mingyi opened his eyes vaguely, rubbed his eyes and asked him, "what are you doing? It's nine o'clock? "

"No

"Then I'll sleep a little longer." Wen Mingyi said vaguely.

Si junduo stretched out his hand and pinched his cat's ear. "You'd better see what you look like first."

Wen Mingyi didn't understand. He got up in the morning and was surprised. "You just said it wasn't nine o'clock, so how did I come back?"

He looked at his hands in disbelief. "Don't I have to be a cat?"

Si junduo looked at the orange cat ears on his head, which moved with his words, but said, "do you remember Inuyasha?"

"I remember." Wen Mingyi nodded, "how to mention him suddenly."

"Because you're almost a night owl now." Wen Mingyi: "ah?"

Si junduo picked up his cell phone beside his bed, turned on the camera, turned on the front camera, and handed it to Wen Mingyi, "look for yourself."

Wen Mingyi took it in disbelief and looked at himself in the mobile phone. Then, he saw the pointed orange cat ears with fluffy hair standing up.

Wen Mingyi sat up in an instant. The cat's ears on his head moved. Si junduo looked at it and felt itchy.