Part 91

"The atmosphere of the entertainment industry is corrupted by you! Rubbish

"It's great to have backstage. I'd like to see what the movie will look like. Don't be stiff and like a robot at that time!"

"If you rob someone else's role, just be quiet and buy a hot search? You really think everyone is stupid! "

"It's disgusting to throw up. Do you really think Wen Mingyi is as dirty as you?"

"I beg you to stop acting. I'm afraid that a good film will be ruined by you in the end, and it will be our audience's eyes that will be polluted at that time!"

Soon, Jiang Zimo's microblog was scolded by thousands.

Jiang Zimo looked at the words scolding him under his micro blog, his heart was unwilling, and his angry teeth were almost broken. Zhao Xiaohui did not expect that Wen Mingyi's popularity on the road was so good. She threw the pot to Wen Mingyi, but the passers-by still scolded Jiang Zimo.

At the critical moment, Wen Bo came out to find the producer and asked the official micro blog of the crew to send a micro blog saying that Jiang Zimo didn't bring money into the group, let alone rob the role. This kind of untrue rumor is warned by the lawyer's letter!

Wen Mingyi's black powder immediately jumps out and says that Wen Mingyi's fans bully others. Do you see that your brother has not contacted the crew at all, and the crew has said that Jiang Zimo has not robbed Wen Mingyi's role.

Wen Mingyi's fans immediately retorted, "are you a fool? Would you say you stole something? At this time, how can the crew jump out and say that Jiang Zimo has taken Wen Mingyi's role with his capital? He doesn't want Jiang Zimo to play this play, and he doesn't want that part of the investment? "

Two sides quarrel endlessly, passers-by scolded angry, transferred back to Jiang Zimo's Micro blog under the body of Jiang Zimo. Jiang Zimo doesn't have many fans at the moment, so Zhao Xiaohui has to spend money to buy the water army to help him control the reviews. But robots can't match the speed of living people. What's striking is that Jiang Zimo gets out of the entertainment circle.

At the end of the day, Jiang Zi's comments were closed, out of sight and out of mind.

However, he can not see the comments, but he has to see some people, such as Kang Jie.

Kangjie is the biggest guy in the crew of "a day of disappearance" and also the biggest selling point of the play. Therefore, in the announcement form, he is the first in many things, giving priority to shooting his parts and making up for him. Therefore, on the first day of shooting, Jiang Zimo met his opponent.

This is a very normal thing. In order to save money and effort, the directors of the same scene will film together. When it's over, they will go to another scene. After Kang Jie finished shooting the opposite play with the female leader and the male two, it was naturally his turn to play with Jiang Zimo.

However, Jiang Zimo didn't know much about making movies.

Wen Mingyi's sense of lens is innate, which was also practiced by Wen Wei and Zhao Wangyu when they took pictures of him with cameras and cameras every day when he was a child. But Jiang Zimo didn't, so he got stuck several times at the beginning.

The director reminded him, "Jiang Zimo, you pay attention to the lens, you want to let your expression into the lens, do you understand?"

After directing him for a long time, Jiang Zimo finally understood and nodded, "I know."

"Again."

Then the director found that Jiang Zimo couldn't catch Kang Jie's play at all.

Kangjie is a movie king. His acting skills are already very familiar. It's nothing if he can't catch his play. After all, not every actor is a movie king or a movie queen. But the problem is that Jiang Zimo is acting for the first time, and his opponent is Kang Jie, which is a big gap. It's just like Kangjie has already started to prepare for the explanation of advanced mathematics, while Jiang Zimo is still holding his fingers and calculating that one plus one equals two.