Part 20

"You Sun Xu was excited by his contemptuous tone, so he raised his fist and hit him. Wen Mingyi dodged for a moment, just wanted to fight back, but found that Zhang Heng didn't know when he appeared - he grabbed sun Xu's collar from behind, and with a "bang", he directly pushed the man against the wall.

Seeing this, sun Xu's friends rush up, but they are controlled by Zhang Heng's roommates.

"Is it over or not?" Zhang Heng stares at Sun Xu, "have nothing to do at leisure, right? I'm full."

When he finished scolding, he saw that everyone came to see them one after another. Considering that Wen Mingyi was a public figure now, he let go and was unwilling to continue to entangle with sun Xu.

"Let's go." He told Wen Mingyi.

Wen Mingyi "Oh", and he went to the stairs.

He conveniently took the bag from a roommate of Zhang Heng. After thanking him, he thought of something and asked Zhang Heng, "don't you go to the toilet?"

Zhang Heng shrugged, "I didn't come to the toilet. I saw sun Xu. When he saw you coming out of the classroom, he came out of the classroom too. I was afraid that he would find fault with you, so I followed him out. Aren't you a star now? If you fight him at school, it's not bad for your reputation. "

Wen Mingyi nodded and held him in his arms. "I can't see that ah Heng, you are very careful. It's not a waste of our old classmates for so many years!"

Zhang Heng looked at him contemptuously, "so many years of old classmates, you don't know my good quality of care? Plastic students

"This does not tell us a truth," Wen Mingyi patted his chest, "Lu Yao knows horsepower and sees people's heart for a long time. Zhang Heng's heart is a careful heart."

Zhang Heng helpless, how to say is he reasonable, so can say!

"But why did sun Xu pick on me?" Wen Mingyi doesn't understand, "I don't know him, and I don't often go to school. Why?"

"Harm," Zhang Heng sighed, "it's not because you've taken the limelight of others. Sun Xu has always felt that he is a big brother in the news class. Among the boys, he stands out from the rest, so he doesn't like other boys, so he gets close to girls. As a result, when you come, well, all the girls have gone to you. His crane has turned into a native chicken by you. I don't like you

Wen Mingyi smelt speech to smile a, "return a crane like him?"? There are no tigers in the mountains. Monkeys are called overlord. "

"Come on, tiger, don't talk about them. Eat meat and go."

"Go." Wen Mingyi said with a smile.

Several people went to eat together, and then went back to the dormitory.

Wen Mingyi also has a dormitory in X university. He shares the same dormitory with Zhang Heng, but he hasn't been here twice, so he doesn't know his roommates. However, we are all of the same age. With Zhang Heng as a bridge, we soon became familiar with him.

After school in the afternoon, the roommates went back to the dormitory. He and Zhang Heng went to a hot pot shop near the school to attend a classmate party.

Many students who have no class in the afternoon have arrived at this time. Seeing them coming, they coax them to drink one by one. Zhang Heng drank it heartily, while Wen Mingyi only drank one cup. He said that he would have to go home for a while, but his parents wouldn't let him.