Part 94

Wen Bo and Jiang Zimo started their formal cohabitation.

On the first day of cohabitation, Wen Bo was very happy; On the second day of cohabitation, Wen Bo was very excited; On the tenth day of cohabitation, Wen Bo found that the cohabitation he wanted was not as good as he thought.

Wen Bo likes Jiang Zimo very much. After pursuing Jiang Zimo for so long, he finally became a lover with Jiang Zimo. Now they live together. Wen Bo wants to get closer to each other. He wants to do something that lovers love to do with Jiang Zimo, but Jiang Zimo refuses.

"Too soon. I don't want to do that with you so soon." Jiang Zimo refused.

Wen Bo understood, so he didn't ask for it.

Jiang Zimo was depressed for a few days before he accepted that he was returned by the entertainment industry and started looking for a job again. As the graduation season approaches, there are a lot of companies recruiting from the University. Jiang Zimo has submitted his resume to several favorite companies, but has not received any response.

However, several small companies threw out olive branches to him, but Jiang Zimo naturally despised these small companies after seeing Si Shi and Wenfeng.

On that day, before he went out for a face test, he found Wen Bo still asleep in the guest room.

Jiang Zimo went over, opened the door and said to Wen Bo, "it's time for you to get up."

Wen Bo reluctantly sat up and asked him, "what's the matter?"

Jiang Zimo looked at him a lazy look, helpless, advised him, "you can't stay at home, you don't have money, I don't have much savings, you have to work."

Wen Bo knew of course that he had to work, but Wen Su said hello to all the big enterprises. When the HR manager saw him, he was embarrassed to say that they didn't want to use him, but they didn't want to participate in the struggle between the two brothers. Wen Bo also has no way. He doesn't want to go to a small company and can't earn his daily expenses in a month. So he simply gives himself a holiday to rest first.

"I see." Wen Bo saw Jiang Zimo frown and coax him, "I'll look for a job in a moment."

Jiang Zimo felt that he was perfunctory, but his interview time was approaching, so he just urged, "you remember."

And then out the door.

Wen Bo plucked his hair, got up and began to wash.

Jiang Zimo's company is good this time, and his salary is very good. Jiang Zimo is very satisfied, but after the HR manager talks with him again, he doesn't show strong interest in him, so he just asks him to go home and wait for news.

Waiting for news, Jiang Zimo went out and sat down under a bench on the side of the road. He looked at the traffic in front of him and felt sorry for himself.

In this world, some people, like Wen Mingyi, don't have to pay for anything. Even if they have been wilful and reckless to others, they don't need to pay any price in the end. As long as they say I'm wrong, they can be forgiven and loved all the time. But some people, like him, no matter how much they pay, they still have nothing in the end.

There was sadness in his eyes, and he almost burst into tears for a moment.

Song Chen was sitting in the car, just saw this scene.

Looking at Jiang Zimo's lingering sadness, he took a picture of Jiang Zimo with his mobile phone. Then he pushed the door open and went out" Hello Song Chen stood up in front of him and handed him his business card. "My name is song. I'm a screenwriter. If you are interested in filming, you can call me in the near future. Thank you."