Part 74

Wen Mingyi said calmly, "the actress screamed too loud."

"A little bit."

Wen Mingyi doesn't speak any more. He thinks he's wrong. He should choose a horror film just like Jiang Zimo, so that he can jump into Si junduo's arms to hug him instead of sitting like this. He can't do anything

Or is it true that countless predecessors sum up the truth, or do they have to watch horror movies

After watching the movie, Wen Mingyi immediately said, "now that they are all out, let's eat out today."

"Good."

"Let's have a Western food."

"All right."

Two people successfully transferred to the western restaurant.

When the steak was served, Wen Mingyi gave it to Si junduo first, and asked him very kindly, "can I cut it into small pieces for you?"

Si junduo

Si junduo asked him, "do you know what it means that when something goes wrong, there must be a demon?"

Wen Mingyi blinked innocently.

Si junduo didn't believe him, he said, "if you don't pay attention to anything, it's either cheating or stealing."

Wen Mingyi continued to blink with a pure face.

Si junduo saw that he didn't say anything and didn't ask questions urgently. Anyway, as far as he knew Wen Mingyi, it would not be long before he could hold on and ask for his help. Just by looking at his current attitude, it is estimated that he is still in big trouble.

That's great, thought Si junduo. He's been here these two days, and he can make a big trouble behind his back. That's bad for his Ming

Two people have a meal with their hearts in mind. Seeing that it's late, Si junduo drives Wen Mingyi back home.

Wen Mingyi summed up his failure in this day. He felt that the tragic day started with the wrong choice of movies, so he must watch horror movies tomorrow

Therefore, after dinner the next morning, Wen Mingyi excitedly pulls Si junduo to his bedroom and points to the opened projection to say, "let's go to the cinema."

Si junduo thinks that he really loves watching movies these two days. But let's see. His vacation is coming to an end. After that, he can't play with Wen Mingyi every day.

Seeing that he agreed, Wen Mingyi quickly closed the door and jumped to the bed.

Si junduo also sat up.

This time, Wen Mingyi chose a step to evaluate the more terrifying one, so as to facilitate his action at any time.

However, he overestimated his psychological tolerance for horror films. Not long after the movie started, Wen Mingyi was scared into Si junduo's arms and hugged him tightly.

When the high energy continued to attack, Wen Mingyi simply pulled Si junduo's hand and covered his eyes.

"Why are you so scared to death?"

Si junduo was almost amused by him. "Didn't you choose the movie yourself?" "I didn't expect him to be so terrible." Wen Mingyi complains.

"Let's change for another one."

"No way." Wen Mingyi is unwilling, "I still want to know his ending."

He hugged Si junduo tightly, his body was trembling. Seeing this, Si junduo could only hold him and pat him, and from time to time he helped him cover his eyes.