Part 62

Ji siyao said with a smile, "in two days, I have a friend's daughter who will come to play with us. Then let your brother accompany her. Han Han looks good and has a good personality. If two people who come and go are interesting, it shows that your brother also likes girls. If not, it means that he really only likes boys, so I should discuss it with your Godfather. "

However, Wen Mingyi looked at Ji siyao who had planned everything. Didn't Si junduo refuse? At that time, I'm afraid that it's not his brother who will accompany Miss Hanhan, but secretary Lin Mulin.

"Does Han Han like my brother?" Wen Mingyi is curious.

"They haven't met yet. Of course they don't like it, but when they meet, they may like it." Ji siyao winked at Wen Mingyi, "after all, your brother's condition is not bad."

Wen Mingyi nods. It's a fact. His brother wants to have a look, a figure, money and anything. Miss Hanhan, no matter what she values, his brother is competent. It's really

Wen Mingyi frowned, a little worried!

On the night of new year's Eve, the two families spent the new year together in Si's home. Zhao Wangyu is still working as a producer of a movie in M country, so he chatted with everyone through video, which can be regarded as a reunion dinner.

Wen Mingyi left the table before nine o'clock and said that he was sleepy and wanted to go to bed.

Wen Wei was surprised. "Do you go to bed at nine every day? So early, I remember when you were in primary school, you didn't want to let you go to bed at nine. "

Wen Mingyi said calmly, "I can't help it. Now I'm too old to stay up late. I can't keep up with my health."

Others in this room

Si junduo calmly got up, ready to go back to the room with him, "I also went back to the room, there is a temporary emergency to deal with."

"Go ahead." My father.

Wen Mingyi quietly looked at Si junduo and went back to the room with him.

This is the first time that they have spent the new year together since they were reconciled. At this time last year, they were still sitting on both sides of the table, eating without talking. This year, they stay in the same room, enjoying the new year that belongs to them alone.

Wen Mingyi doesn't want to sleep, so after becoming a cat, meow meow meow says that he wants to see a movie. Si junduo always obeys him and chooses a love comedy to watch with him.

At last, driven by the biological clock, Wen Mingyi had already fallen asleep in his arms before he finished watching a movie. Si junduo looked at the little orange cat in his arms, kissed him and whispered, "happy new year."

He smiles and kisses the little orange cat in front of him.

When Wen Mingyi got up the next morning, he was surprised to find a red envelope beside his pillow. When he opened it, it was a bank card.

"You gave it to me?" Wen Mingyi sits on the bed and asks against the cat's ear.

Si junduo finished washing, went out of the bathroom, nodded, "this year's lucky money, password, your birthday."

"Thank you brother ~" Wen Mingyi excitedly put away the card. Si junduo went over, pinched his cat's ear, and urged him, "go wash, it's time to eat in a while."

Wen Mingyi happily got out of bed and ran into the bathroom.

As a result, within two seconds of entering, he ran out again. Si junduo was wondering what was wrong with him when he saw Wen Mingyi close to him and gave him a loud kiss on his face.