Part 103

"You can't decide my life like this. It's against the law!"

"So?" He said, "do you want to call the police? That's just right. I haven't called the police about Xiao Bo yet. You call the police now. You should be able to go to prison soon. What do you think?"

Jiang Zimo instantly wilted down, he did not want to die, he did not want to go to prison, he just want to live well, why, why God should do this to him! What did he do wrong?! He didn't mean it!

Wen Su looked at his pitiful appearance, only disgusted in his heart, "what are you doing in a daze? Continue to wipe his body. After wiping, talk with him more. Maybe he can wake up earlier."

Jiang Zimo had to lower his head and help Wen Bo wipe his body in silence.

When Si junduo and Wen Mingyi came in, they saw such a scene.

Jiang Zimo saw Si junduo as if he saw a straw. He was ready to ask for help. The next second, Si junduo was blocked by Wen Mingyi.

Wen Mingyi stares at him, tone is not good, "don't stare at my elder brother to see, careful dirty my elder brother's eyes."

Jiang Zimo was angry, "Wen Mingyi, you..."

"Jiang Zimo," Wen Su interrupted him, "you don't have to talk here. Do what you have to do. Don't talk."

Jiang Zimo had to tactfully send out a distress signal to Si junduo. However, Si junduo didn't look at him. He looked at Wen Su for a long time and could only say, "long time no see."

They really haven't seen each other for a long time. Although there were several telephone exchanges between them, they seldom met each other.

Wen Su looks at the person in front of him. His mood is complicated, but he can only reply, "long time no see."

Si junduo was a few years younger than him, almost the same age as Wen Bo. When Wen Su first met his brother, he found that his brother's friend was far more reliable than his brother. Later, when I heard that he was a child of the Si family, I could only sigh with emotion. I see.

When Si junduo came to visit Wen Bo, Wen Su's first reaction was to refuse. He didn't know what Si junduo meant by coming now? If he hadn't taken Wen's family for an operation, he would not have driven Wen Bo out of his family, nor would he have done such a thing. At that moment, Wen Su even felt that Wen Bo's unexpected priest was also responsible.

But after a short hate, the reason came back, and Wen Su thought his idea was ridiculous.

Even without Si junduo, he would do so. He didn't like Jiang Zimo from the beginning, so he would force Wen Bo by breaking off the relationship and seduce Jiang Zimo by Pei hang. This accident has nothing to do with Si junduo, Pei hang, and Jiang Zimo. Only the two of them need to pay for it.

So Wen Su agreed to Si junduo's visit. Although he didn't know the reason, if Wen Bo was really conscious as the doctor said, then Si junduo might stimulate his consciousness and wake him up. After all, his younger brother likes Jiang Zimo, but Jiang Zimo has been chasing Si junduo.

Wen Mingyi looks at Wen Bo lying on the hospital bed. Jiang Zimo is sitting on his left side, wiping his arm. Wen Bo's eyes are closed, and he looks very peaceful.

Wen Mingyi can't tell what he's feeling now. He wants to ask Wen Bo, do you think one life can't match your love? Do you hate him? Are you willing?

Unfortunately, even if he asked, Wen Bo could not answer him.

Wen Mingyi sighed unconsciously. If he could, he really wanted to ask Wen Bo to die after that. No wonder the villain died of too many words, not too many words, and ended the other party's life directly. How could he repay the other party's grievances one by one" Will he wake up again? " Asked Si junduo.