EXTRA 6

Wen Mingyi thought about it and asked him, "do I have to take a partner to go?"

"Yes, but you don't have to worry. You can take song he. I'll change my partner to Lu Song."

"No Wen Mingyi refused, "where are you going to record the next issue?"

"To e country," Zheng Feng said, "mountain climbing and bungee jumping."

"I'll think about it and get back to you later." Wen Mingyi said.

"All right."

Zheng Feng finished and hung up.

When Si junduo came back, Wen Mingyi asked him, "are you busy recently?"

"What for?" Asked Si junduo.

"Zheng Feng is recording a variety show, which needs me to save the scene, but the setting of the variety show is that the star must bring a partner, and I want to take you." Wen Mingyi looked at him and said, "let's go out to play together, OK?"

"When?"

"Next week."

"How many days?"

"About three days."

Si junduo looked at the expectation in his eyes, laughed and replied, "OK, I'll arrange the work."

"Good." Wen Mingyi is happy, "then I'll reply to him and tell him I agreed."

"Well."

The next day, Si junduo told Lin Mu about it and asked him to take a five-day holiday for himself.

Lin Mu was very efficient. After a while, he planned his time again.

Knowing that Wen Mingyi was willing to come, the program team was so excited that they almost didn't fall asleep and drew up the contract overnight. Cheng Lu added several more clauses to ensure Wen Mingyi's rights to the greatest extent, and then signed the contract.

A few days later, the program officially opened. Wen Mingyi and Si junduo packed their suitcases and went to the airport together. As soon as he entered the airport, many fans came running towards him. One sentence on the left talked to him. Si junduo reached out to protect Wen Mingyi and took him all the way to the plane.

Fans didn't react until they left, "who's the man next to my brother just now? Bodyguards? Are bodyguards so handsome now? "

"I don't think it's a bodyguard." Someone said, "I look a little familiar. I can't remember it for a moment."

"How do I feel like my brother's brother?"

"Ha?"

"That's the brother who went to the hot search with him when he saved the dog."

When she said this, everyone responded, "it's him. I said how he looks familiar."

"My brother is so handsome, and he doesn't show up either?"

"It's not that someone picked up at the back and said that my brother is very rich, so I should not be interested in the entertainment industry." Everyone was talking about it, as if they were very interested in Si junduo.

"So, what is my brother doing this time? Why should my brother follow me? "

People you look at me, I look at you, look at each other, "I don't know."

Zheng Feng and song he recorded earlier this time, chatting with everyone while waiting for Wen Mingyi in the rented room of the program group.

Other guests did not know that Wen Mingyi would come, and they were still guessing who was coming this time.