Part 109

"Soon, I'll see you in two days." Si junduo said.

"Good."

Wen Mingyi finished and talked to him for a while before he finally hung up.

The shooting went on in an orderly way. After shooting for a few days, Wen Mingyi gradually adapted to Zhao Wangyu's preciseness and changefulness, and even took the initiative to suggest to him that he thought the mood of the characters here was inappropriate and should be changed in this way.

The rest of the crew saw that he had a serious work attitude and stable acting skills. Although he was popular, he had no temper. They could not help but have a good impression on him and got along very well.

That day, when Zhao Wangyu was shooting, he was excited. He praised Wen Mingyi and said, "this is a good part. It's a good performance. Son, you are so wonderful!"

Wen Mingyi:!!!

someone else:!!!!

The crowd looked at Zhao Wangyu in horror. Zhao Wangyu then reflected what he had said. He was embarrassed and didn't know how to explain it. He listened to Wen Mingyi, "director Zhao, it doesn't matter if you expose my father's identity like this?"

Zhao Wangyu said, "ha ha ha ha, it's OK. Don't you all say that on the Internet?"

The crowd was relieved. The secret way turned out to be dad's powder, which scared people to death.

When the shooting was over, Zhao Wangyu came to Wen Mingyi in the name of directing his acting and asked him, "why do you still say I'm your father?"

Wen Mingyi is very calm, "don't want to recognize you."

Zhao Wangyu

Director Zhao is very sad. Director Zhao is very sad.

Wen Mingyi took a look at him and saw that he was somewhat hurt. He had to comfort him, "your status is too prominent. If others know that I am your son, they will mention that I am Zhao Wangyu's son instead of Wen Mingyi."

Zhao Wangyu this just cloudy turn clear, "won't, clearly your acting skill is good, later estimate can win a prize."

"Let's wait until we win the prize."

"All right." Zhao Wangyu responded.

When Si junduo came over from his work, Wen Mingyi and Zhao Wangyu had run in well. Looking at the scene in front of him, he said with a smile, "it seems that you and your father get along well."

Wen Mingyi said, "it's OK."

Si junduo looked at his face, but he secretly glanced at Zhao Wangyu. He gently touched his head, saying that his mouth was hard and his heart was soft.

Song and Zheng Feng finished their other work in the middle of the shooting and joined the cast. As soon as Wen Mingyi saw Zheng Feng, he got excited. He went over and said, "Oh, long time no see. Zheng Feng, I thought you wouldn't come. What did we say last time? If I succeed in the audition, you would call me dad, right? Come on, son. Dad has been waiting for this day for a long time

Zheng Feng was speechless. "Can you stop being so childish! You're all Zhao Dao's No.1 man now. How can you be so childish! "

"How can you say that about your father?" Wen Mingyi is heartbroken, "son, you are so unfilial!" Zheng Feng

Zheng Feng thinks that he wants to break the contract and leave. He is not willing to bear it at all. He can't compare with such a naive person!

As soon as song he saw them, he began to fight. He tried to make ends meet. On the left side, he comforted Wen Mingyi, and on the right side, he comforted Zheng Feng. Only in this way can the two people be less antagonistic and talk well.