Part 22

Black back looked at him suspiciously, "you faked surrender?"

"That's right," Wen Mingyi said, shaking the dog's head and pretending to be smart. "I heard a dog calling for help. After running over, I found it was a dog dealer. As the saying goes, nothing can be gained without entering the tiger's den, so I have to pretend to be weak and not resist, so as to reduce their vigilance. Sure enough, they didn't beat me or anesthetize me when they saw that I wasn't struggling. They just put me in a cage, so I was able to save everyone. "

After hearing Wen Mingyi's words, the little fans' dog eyes became brighter and they called their dog gods one after another

"How powerful, how clever the male god is

"The male god is well-educated. At first sight, he is a high-quality dog from a scholarly family."

"Not only handsome but also smart. I'm going to give birth to a dog for the male god."

"Me too!" This is the passionate little teddy.

Then he was beaten, "you're a male dog, you can't have a puppy!" The little fans were angry, "only our mother can do it! The public can't! "

It's not easy to have a dog, Teddy sighs!

After all, Heibei is just a dog. It's good to find out doubts. It's good to fight against human beings, especially Wen Mingyi, who is able to speak and speak. He can only be convinced.

Black back ordered a bit of dog's head and said with admiration, "you're still powerful. Unlike me, you only know how to fight hard. Even if you hurt yourself, you don't have any strength now."

"You're good, too." Wen Mingyi was not guilty at all, and he comforted him with a very serious way, "you have successfully consumed their physical strength, so they may not have much strength to hit me in the back, so they easily believe my disguise."

Black back smell speech, is some happy, and he said, "you go to save other people, I rest for a while."

Wen Mingyi nodded, just, "when can you pass this anesthesia?"

Black backed doesn't know. Wen Mingyi looks at it with some worry. He can only hope that the drug dealer is not fierce. Otherwise, when he runs away, he can't take other dogs to escape. He can keep this black backed dog in the car. It's so big that it's hard to run on its back. If only it was Chihuahua's size.

Wen Mingyi thinks so, went to open another iron cage. At this time, the other dogs in the sack were no longer immersed in their own small world of despair. One by one, they scrambled to shout, "let me out, help me, let me out."

"Don't worry, one by one." Wen Mingyi comforted him.

Black back saw him go to the cage next to him, and looked at Wen Mingyi's dog guard standing upright not far away. He asked them to come over, and then taught them how to let other dogs out with great teaching spirit.

The dogs set out again, under the command of black back, and began to fight for the second time.

When Wen Mingyi opened the iron cage, he saw a Chenery was released from the sack. He looked at black back with satisfaction, "fierce brother."

"Not bad. This is the weakest dog I've ever brought."

Still a reason, Wen Mingyi feels that the black back in front of him is even darker.

He saw the dogs were ordered by black back, and he began to tear the sacks in the cage. The dog in this cage is much more lively than black back. Wen Mingyi is tearing the sack, so he asks happily, "do you want to come in, too?" Wen Mingyi:???