Part 25

As soon as Wen Mingyi jumped out of the car, he saw Si junduo in the crowd. Just as he wanted to call him, he heard the dogs shouting out of the way.

Wen Mingyi clapped his hands to attract the attention of the dogs, but there was no other dog to talk to him except husky. So he could only wave to husky and shout, "garden baby."

He yelled three times, and finally there was movement among the dogs. All the dogs looked back at him and whispered.

"Is that him? He called the signal. Big brother doesn't mean that if we meet someone who shouts a code, let's follow him. " Teddy and Labrador talk.

Labrador was still hesitating when he saw that a black back suddenly jumped off the truck, and the black back yelled "come here" twice. Now everyone didn't hesitate any more. They turned around and ran back one by one, surrounded by Wen Mingyi and black back.

There is a dog close to Wen Mingyi smell, and his little partner said, "he has the smell of male god."

Chihuahua's little girl immediately said, "what about the male god? Why is he missing?"

Heibei explained, "he said xiaoerha was injured, so he asked someone to send xiaoerha to the hospital first."

Chihuahua is distressed, "is it serious, whimpering?"

Little teddy burst into tears. "It's not easy for her husband!"

Wen Mingyi: shut up!

He took the dogs to the van, opened the door, and was about to let the dogs in. As soon as he opened the door, he remembered that there were three dog dealers in the van. So Wen Mingyi clapped his hands and said to the dog in front of him, "the male stands on the left and the female stands on the right. The small one is in the front and the big one is in the back."

He said three times, the dogs as if to understand the general, began to spontaneously stand in line.

The onlookers felt strange, and so did the audience in the studio.

Wen Mingyi took advantage of their formation, turned his head and ran to the priest. He couldn't wait to go to Si junduo from the moment he met him. Now he finally had time.

Si junduo watched him run towards him, and then he stepped forward. He watched Wen Mingyi approach. He was about to call him, but Wen Mingyi pounced on him and hugged him.

Si junduo's heart jumped and heard Wen Mingyi holding him in his ear and saying, "I'm ok. I'm sorry. I'm worried about you."

In an instant, Si junduo could not say anything.

He slowly reaches out his hand and hugs Wen Mingyi tightly until Wen Mingyi feels a little pain. Holding the person in his arms, he slowly calmed down his mood, which relaxed his strength, patted him on the back, and said in a warm voice, "it's ok if it's OK."

It's OK, as long as it's OK.

The dogs, who had already stood up according to their size, all looked askance at the man not far away who was suspected to be the master of their God. Some adult dogs even gave a bad laugh, "Yo, cuddle, cuddle, cuddle, cuddle, cuddle, cuddle, cuddle, cuddle, cuddle, cuddle, cuddle, cuddle, cuddle."

"Shame," said the underage bitches shyly.

Little teddy smiles. His dark eyes look like crescent moon under the cover of brown curly hair. He looks at Wen Mingyi and Si junduo meaningfully.

Wen Mingyi told the police about the situation, woke up the three dog dealers, gave them to the police, got on the bus again, and was ready to go to the police station with the dogs to record their statements. Of course, he was the one who took the confession. These dogs are just physical evidence. Si junduo got on the truck with him. Before entering the driver's seat, he watched Wen Mingyi lead the dogs into the truck's cargo box one by one. He frowned secretly. He just thought that the dogs were listening to Wen Mingyi too much.