Part 14

At 5:30 p.m., Si junduo left work and drove Wen Mingyi back home. They had dinner together and changed their clothes. Seeing that the time was almost up, they went to the private cinema as agreed.

This private cinema was opened by a friend Si junduo knew when he was at school. They are a couple. The girl's name is Cheng Yi, and the boy's name is Wang Sheng. So the name of the cinema is Yisheng private cinema. Si junduo stopped at the place. Seeing that it was not nine o'clock, he was not in a hurry to get off. He was ready to wait for Wen Mingyi to become a cat.

As time goes by, at nine o'clock, Si junduo stares at Wen Mingyi, just to see how he became a cat. However, it's useless. One second, his familiar younger brother was sitting in the front passenger seat. The next second, before he could react, he saw the familiar orange cat sitting in the front passenger seat.

Kitten looked at him, crooked head, shaking his white beard, soft "meow", a pair of amber eyes clear, very lovely.

Si junduo always felt that there seemed to be a missing link, but he was sure that he had not blinked his eyes just now, which meant that he could only see these. Si junduo didn't think about it any more. He put his hand in his arms and got out of the car.

Wen Mingyi adjusted a comfortable sitting posture in his arms. The cat's head rubbed against his chest. Si junduo reached out and touched his head. Wen Mingyi raised his tail and kept rubbing his arm.

Wang Sheng saw that Si junduo carried a cat into his shop. He thought he was wrong. He fixed his eyes on it. Oh, it's really a cat.

With a cigarette in his hand, he looked at the orange kitten and said, "when did you start raising cats? It's very lovely, but it doesn't match your temperament. "

Si junduo silently stepped back and covered Wen Mingyi's face. Wen Mingyi only felt that his eyes were dark. He stretched out his little paw and grabbed his brother's hand, but he didn't dare to use his strength. For fear of scratching Si junduo, he had to cry "meow meow": don't block my face, I haven't seen what your friend looks like.

"Put out the smoke." He heard Si junduo say indifferently, "our cats don't smoke second-hand cigarettes."

Wang Sheng

Si junduo urged, "what are you doing? Wait for me to help you."

Wang Sheng speechless smoked the smoke into the ashtray, and pressed the side, but still did not forget to make complaints about it. "Is it the Chinese garden cat?"

When Si junduo saw that he had put out the smoke, he released his hand and let Wen Mingyi see the light again.

Wang Sheng saw that he was looking at himself with a small head. He thought the little guy was cute and not afraid of life at all. He reached out and wanted to touch him. But as soon as he reached over, Si junduo avoided him.

"Wash your hands." Si junduo said coldly, "you still smell of smoke."

Wang Sheng

Wang Sheng was speechless. "What you know is a cat in your arms, but what you don't think is fragile in your arms! It's so expensive. You're raising a son! "

Si junduo is indifferent, "it's more precious than you."

Wang Sheng had to go to the bathroom to wash his hands and then dry them. The five fingers on the back of his hands opened and showed them to Si junduo, "OK."

Si junduo nodded reluctantly.

Wang Sheng reaches out his hand and is ready to feel the cheerfulness of a cat. However, before the cat touched it, it was covered by Si junduo.