Part 15

Seeing this, Si junduo quickly hugs him in his arms. However, Wen Mingyi is still blowing his hair. He shows his teeth angrily and shouts "meow" at Jiang Zimo. He quickly Shun Shun little orange cat's hair, comfort way, "nothing, he doesn't touch you, good."

Jiang Zimo looked at the orange cat in front of him. He only felt that he had never seen such a fierce cat before. He looked down at his hand. There were three scratches on the back of his hand. Although he didn't see blood, he also had a burning pain.

Wen Mingyi saw his masterpiece along his line of sight, licked his paw and called himself in his heart. However, when he realized what he was doing, he was petrified in an instant. Why did he lick his paw again!!! Damn, how much the orange cat licks its paws!! You have to control yourself!

Then, Wen Mingyi puts down his little paw and lies in Si junduo's arms again.

Looking at the scratch on Jiang Zimo's hand, Si junduo had to explain to his brother, "sorry, he doesn't like being touched. You should have scared him just now, so he just grabbed you."

When he finished, he reached out and pinched Wen Mingyi's paw, trying to give a warning to the orange cat in his arms. It was just that the little orange cat's meat pad was too soft, soft and warm, and it was full of elasticity. After pinching for a long time, Si junduo could not bear to work hard, so he could only pinch his little meat pad and touch his paw gently.

"Nothing." Jiang Zimo put the hand that was caught down, "I just looked at it lovely, want to hug it, didn't expect it was quite fierce."

Si junduo didn't think he was fierce. He even thought that when Wen Mingyi turned into an orange cat, he was more cute than he used to be He whispered, "just don't touch him."

Jiang Zimo was not happy to hear him refute himself. He looked at the little orange cat beside him. The little orange cat was glaring at him. Seeing him, he opened his mouth and showed his sharp teeth.

Jiang Zimo was dissatisfied. He silently clenched his scratched hand and asked Si junduo, "how did you suddenly raise a cat? You are so busy at ordinary times. Do you have time to take care of it? "

"There's still time to take care of him." Si junduo said, suddenly felt the little guy in his arms suddenly began to move, the next second, directly jumped out of his arms, went to the other side, raised his front paw, patted in the open space, and then looked back at him, "meow meow meow" - you sit here.

Si junduo

Si junduo thought that he had become a cat and had a lot of worries.

Wen Mingyi saw that he didn't move and thought that he didn't understand. He came to him, bit his shirt and pulled him aside.

Si junduo sighed helplessly and picked him up. Wen Mingyi unconsciously relaxed his mouth. His shirt fell out of his mouth. A pair of amber cat eyes were staring at him, "meow?"

Si junduo moved aside, put him on his leg again, and pointed his little pink nose. Wen Mingyi took the opportunity to rub his palm and let him tickle himself.

Jiang Zimo saw that Si junduo and himself had some distance, and he quickly moved his position, ready to get closer to him. However, as soon as he had an action, he was seen by Wen Mingyi. The next second, before Jiang Zimo had time to get close, Wen Mingyi had already jumped between them, standing upright and blowing his hair, and called at him "meow meow meow" - stay away from my brother.

Jiang Zimo immediately moved, but he could only look at Si junduo awkwardly.

Si junduo doesn't know what Wen Mingyi means. He reaches out his hand and wants to take him back to his arms, but Wen Mingyi grabs the thin blanket on the soft collapse with his claws and pulls it up. When Wang Sheng came in, he saw such a scene, and then he called out, "Si junduo, take it easy. I just bought this blanket, and you will pay for it if you scratch it."