Part 71

Wen Mingyi, aggrieved and full of anger, entered the door. He was dissatisfied with Si junduo's "do you want to come in?" his words were also mixed with some resentment.

Si junduo listened to his questions about Jiang Zimo and explained to him patiently.

However, Wen Mingyi didn't want to hear these explanations. He just wanted Jiang Zimo to get away from Si junduo. "Don't tell me that. I tell you that Jiang Zimo likes you. The reason why he is so good to you is that he likes you and wants to chase you. You think he treats you like a friend. You're totally wrong. Si junduo, if you don't separate from him now, you'll be bent by him and become gay later. "

Si junduo was silent. He looked at Wen Mingyi and was silent for a long time. Then he said in a soft voice, "I don't need him." he raised his eyes. They were deep and peaceful, like the sea, and the peace before the storm. He said, "I like boys, and I don't need him to bend."

Wen Mingyi was shocked. He looked at the person in front of him in disbelief and said, "how can it be?"

Si junduo did not speak.

There was silence in the room.

For a long time, Si junduo opened his mouth again. He asked Wen Mingyi, "do you want to eat? I'm cooking."

Wenmingyi shook his head, and he stared at the eyes of shijunduo, and he looked at the familiar man in front of him, but for the first time he felt strange.

How can Si junduo like boys? In the days when he left, what happened? Why did Si junduo say that he liked boys when he came back to this room again.

For the first time, he felt that the past three years were not only a number, but also a change between them. He was no longer the person who knew Si junduo best. He even knew his sexuality today.

Wen Mingyi left. When he came, he was nervous and uneasy, but he was full of ambition. When he left, he was only tired and at a loss. He walked quietly on the way back, and his heart was like a mass of hemp thread.

He took out his mobile phone and sent a circle of friends. On September 6, it turned cloudy to shower.

Lu Yunfei quickly replied that this circle of friends is coming again, and you blindly send out the weather forecast. You mislead the masses in the circle of friends every day. Won't your conscience hurt

Wen Mingyi didn't reply him. What he sent in his circle of friends was never the weather forecast, but his mood. When he came, it was cloudy. When he left, the rainstorm came. When he walked in the rain, he was confused.

Wen Mingyi blinked and pressed the memories down. He sighed and said to Li Yuanqing, "I'm going to sleep."

Li Yuanqing listened to his moody tone, unconsciously blurted out, "wait a minute."

"What's the matter?"

Li Yuanqing opened his mouth and was silent again.

Wen Mingyi frowned, "you just said I was pinching, now how can I pinching myself."

Li Yuanqing is tired.

As a friend, he felt that he should remind Wen Mingyi that his feelings for Si junduo were not normal; But also because he is a friend, he did not dare to remind, for fear that Wen Mingyi because of his words, to another niche road. However, if we really don't say it, Wen Mingyi will suddenly wake up in the future, react and miss it. At that time, it is not only Wen Mingyi but also himself who regrets it.

Li Yuanqing quietly thought for a while, suddenly "cough", decided to change a way, with the tone of joke to remind him.

If Wen Mingyi really has that kind of feelings for Si junduo, then he will naturally reflect that he and Si junduo have another possibility because of his words.