Part 41

"That's what I said."

"Well."

Mu Zi'ang sighed, "you like boys, don't you?"

"Ask when you know it." Si junduo said calmly.

"Have you ever thought that Wen Mingyi is also a boy, do you feel that you actually like him?"

What did Si junduo think he was going to say? It turned out to be such a sentence. He looked at Xiang Mu Zi'ang and said calmly, "of course I like him. I'm his brother. How can I not like him?"

"Are you really stupid or pretend to be stupid? I'm not talking about the love between you two. I'm talking about the love between lovers. You like boys. Wen Mingyi is a boy, so you like his kind of love."

"That's how you learn syllogism?" Si junduo raised his eyebrow, "can't you tell the big premise from the small one? I like boys. You are a boy. Are you going to deduce that I like you? "

Mu Zi'ang

Mu Zi'ang doesn't want to talk to this rotten wood! This is not a point! It's like trying to help him with a drill bit. Unfortunately, the oil and salt in this stone don't get in, and he laughs at the problem with his drill bit!

Mu Zi'ang doesn't want to care about him! You can't carve rotten wood, you can't build walls of dung! Chaos can chisel out seven orifices, but Si junduo can't. his head is too hard to chisel. Goodbye!

Mu Ziang leaned back in his chair and said angrily, "drive, I don't want to talk to you!"

Si junduo looked at his hair and started the car again. Of course, he knew what mu Zi'ang meant, but what could he do if he knew?

Wen Mingyi is different from him. Wen Mingyi likes girls. He doesn't discriminate against homosexuals, but he's not gay either. He doesn't have any interest in boys.

So it doesn't matter whether he likes Wen Mingyi or not, because there will be no result at all. No matter what he likes Wen Mingyi, he can only stand in the position of his brother, accompany him and take care of him.

This is the safest position and the most suitable position for him at the moment.

Mu Ziang looked up in the rearview mirror, looking at the calm and expressionless appearance of Si junduo in the mirror, "do you actually know what I mean?" He asked, "you're not stupid. You can't understand me if I speak so clearly."

Si junduo sighed, "I can fall in love with anyone, but I'm not one of them."

Mu Zi'ang didn't understand, "why?"

"Because I don't want to talk to him." Si junduo said rationally, "he is different from me. He likes girls, so I hope he can find a girl, get married and have children, and have a happy and safe life. That's enough. "

Mu Zi'ang frowned, "even if you like him?"

"I like him just as my elder brother likes his younger brother."

"You're not." Mu Zi'ang felt that he was too difficult, "you two are not brothers at all, you two are socialist brothers!"

"You think too much."

"You want less."" Maybe. " But obviously, I don't want to think about it now. This topic stops here, and you are not allowed to mention it with Mingming, OK? "

The parties have spoken, mu Zi'ang can only say helplessly, "OK, I know."

Si junduo sent Mu Ziang home, turned the car around and drove to the company.

Mu Ziang watched his car leave, bowed his head to send a wechat to zhuoran, and sighed that his good brother was stubborn and did not eat. He even handed his food to him. He insisted that he would not eat, I would not be hungry!