Part 98

Jiang Zimo didn't hesitate for a long time. He called Song Chen and asked him the result of the audition.

Song Chen really liked him at the beginning, but he couldn't bear to kill Cheng Yaojin halfway. Director Zhao had only Wen Mingyi in his heart, so he could only say, "sorry, Xiao Jiang, you're good, but you're not the right actor in director Zhao's heart, so let's see if you can cooperate next time."

Jiang Zimo was surprised and asked him, "can I know who is the right actor in Zhao Dao's heart?"

This is not something that can not be said. After all, Jiang Zimo is a plain man in Song Chen's mind. Even if he knows the news, it can only be a rumor on the Internet. Moreover, it's basically settled. After a while, it will be officially announced, so even if he opens the news, it's nothing.

So Song Chen did not hide from him, "Wen Mingyi, you know, director Zhao likes him better."

Jiang Zimo never thought it would be Wen Mingyi. He was immediately dissatisfied and said, "why?"

It's just other people. Why is it Wen Mingyi!

Song Chen himself doesn't know why Zhao Wangyu likes Wen Mingyi so much. He takes the initiative to play with the other party when he is filming. After the audition, he offers to invite the other party to dinner. Even after the other party refuses him, he feels that the other party is neither humble nor overbearing, and appreciates the other party very much.

"He did a good audition." Song Chen gave a more official reason, "play very well, reaction is also very fast, Zhao like his performance style."

Jiang Zimo didn't speak any more.

Song Chen had something to do, so he said, "I'll hang up first, and I'll cooperate with you next time."

Jiang Zimo answered, and Song Chen hung up.

The next second, Jiang Zimo angrily smashed the things on the table to the ground, why? He didn't understand that Mingming had an advantage over Wen Mingyi at the beginning. Why did he fail in the end?! Jiang Zimo couldn't figure it out. He seemed to have returned to the original origin. He went around in vain.

Jiang Zimo feels aggrieved, uncomfortable and resentful. Everyone is good. Why is it Wen Mingyi?! Even if it's not him, it shouldn't be Wen Mingyi! Why is it Wen Mingyi!

Jiang Zimo didn't understand. He just felt that he had been living in the shadow of Wen Mingyi all his life. The people he liked preferred Wen Mingyi, and the opportunity he wanted was finally snatched by Wen Mingyi. Every time, when he felt as if he saw the light, Wen Mingyi would appear to block the light.

If there is no Wen Mingyi, why should there be Wen Mingyi in the world?!

When Wen Bo returned to Jiang Zimo's house, he saw that Jiang Zimo was drunk and drinking. He quickly went over, poured a glass of water for him, put it in front of him, and asked him, "what's the matter, how do you drink so much wine?"

Jiang Zimo looked at him with a smile, his face was full of bitterness, "I have no chance, I failed the audition, I have nothing."

Wen Bo didn't expect that his audition would fail, but he was from a rich family and didn't care about such things. He advised Jiang Zimo, "don't be sad. There will be other opportunities in the future."

"No, no more." Jiang Zimo waved and asked him, "do you know who succeeded in this audition?"

"Who?" I've learned a lot from you" It's Wen Mingyi Jiang Zimo said and began to smile bitterly. His face was crying and smiling. He looked at Wen Bo, his eyes were dim with wine. "Why is it him again! Why is it him every time! Why did he rob me of everything! Wen Bo, "he grabbed Wen Bo's hand, his voice soft and sincere," can you help me, can you help me, let him disappear? "