Part 86

As Wen Mingyi remembers, with the high popularity of male and female owners and the positive Amway of the original book powder, pet Qiyuan's audience rating rose one week after its launch. After the unexpected kiss of male and female owners the next week, its popularity rose to a new level, with thousands of people chasing the show.

However, different from what Wen Mingyi remembers, this time, not only is the man and woman in the play popular, but his popularity as the third man is also on the rise, and he is even with the male host played by Xu Jingjie.

As a partner of the female owner's business line, Lechi and the female owner have made mistakes together and made embarrassments together. He has seen the female owner laugh and cry, helped the female owner and got inspiration from the female owner. Many netizens feel that he and the female owner are also very well matched. Even when they know the ending that they will not be together, they stand together and write 100 reasons why the music pool matches Mo Mo mo

"Lele is so good, why don't you choose Lele Momo? Open your eyes and see the Lele around you."

"Mo Mo, it's easy for you to be around Lele. You know what? You're really worried about your mother."

"Does Lele like Mo Mo or not? How do I think Lele and Mo Mo are friends?"

"I don't think Lele is enlightened yet. I'm very happy to see Mo Mo and Cui Yingbo together. I think Cui Yingbo is better than Mu Kai. He should not be Cui Mo's fan."

"It's possible."

"What's more heartbreaking than the fact that the hero of my fan C is actually wearing the opposite C. It's really miserable without me."

"Alas, I love Lele. Why is Lele not C? We are so good at Lele. Isn't it worth a C?"

"Lele doesn't need C. let go of Lele and let me"

"You go upstairs" Yuechi Ma Fen is furious

The degree of discussion in the orchestra is increasing day by day, and Wen Mingyi has more and more fans. When Wen Mingyi receives the notice to attend the event again, he finds that he has become the so-called "national brother". Then he realizes that he should be really popular.

Different from the previous hot search explosions, this time the broadcast of pet adventure not only successfully helped him suck powder, but also made many people have music pool filters for him. The fans and the audience like his role very much. They unconsciously put him in the role. They think that he is as sunny, straightforward, frank, kind and lovely as a music pool.

This is a very good phenomenon. Cheng Lu is very satisfied with the broadcast of TV series, and helps him buy several hot searches to keep his popularity, so that he can continuously absorb new fans.

Wen Mingyi naturally doesn't have to worry about these things. He doesn't worry about many things. What's more, these days are a special day for him. Compared with not sucking powder or red, Wen Mingyi is more concerned about what Jiang Zimo is doing now. He hasn't seen Jiang Zimo for a long time. He wants to know what Jiang Zimo is doing, and he also wants to know, Can he take revenge on Jiang Zimo? If he takes revenge on Jiang Zimo, will he be hurt

Wen Mingyi doesn't know. He only knows that he died at this time in his last life.

Not long after the broadcast, not long after the beginning of the freshman semester, not long after he left the league, he died accidentally in a dispute with Jiang Zimo at this time.

The recent days have been too happy. If it wasn't for the broadcast of pet adventure, he would have forgotten that this is his life again, not his first experience.