Part 5

Jiang Zimo looked at his red right hand and looked up at Si junduo wrongly.

Si junduo couldn't help whispering, "Mingming..."

Wen Mingyi snorts coldly. He just pretends to sell miserably. Who won't!

He turned his head and looked at Si junduo. His eyes were full of grievances, his brows were slightly frowned, and he called softly, "brother junduo."

Si junduo

Si junduo was silent.

Wen Mingyi rarely shows his acting skills once. Based on the principle of no waste, he pitifully complains, "he just broke into your office. I asked him to go out, and he scolded me!"

"Where did I scold you?" Jiang Zimo argued.

"Then I'll let you out. You don't want to, and you say I'm not qualified."

"You're not qualified. It's jundor's office, not yours."

Wen Mingyi turns to see Si junduo, blinks his eyes, and asks him wrongly, "when others break into your office while you're away, don't I have the qualification to let people out?"

Si junduo

Si junduo pressed his temple, looked at Jiang Zimo and said in a deep voice, "don't enter my office without permission next time."

Jiang Zimo couldn't believe it, "but before..."

"This matter itself is not supposed to, I forgot to remind you before, and you will remember it in the future."

Jiang Zimo was not reconciled and explained to him in a low voice: "I really didn't scold him. I just want to wait for you in the office."

"Lin Mu." Si junduo looked at his secretary, "what did I say before I went to see President Wang?"

"I'm sorry, chief secretary."

"It's not her fault. She went to buy me a drink. Later she came, and Jiang Zimo finally left." Wen Mingyi make complaints about it. "Otherwise, I'm not qualified to let anyone out."

Si junduo was almost amused by his strange tone and rubbed his hair.

Wen Mingyi raised his head and asked him, "am I qualified?"

"Yes." Si junduo said helplessly, "you are not qualified. You are the young master of Si Shi."

When he said this, Lin Mu and Jiang Zimo were surprised.

Lin Mu from his boss with such a sunny and handsome youth appeared, began to guess who this youth is, and his boss what relationship? Although she heard that Wen Mingyi called Si junduo "elder brother", she didn't know what kind of elder brother he was. His cousin was still not related by blood, but he was older than himself. Now Lin Mu is even more confused. Does he still have a young master? Isn't this a family business with only the boss as the heir!

Jiang Zimo knew Si junduo and Wen Mingyi better than Lin Mu, so he was more angry and unwilling than surprised! For what? Wen Mingyi and Si junduo are not real brothers. They are just the children of the neighbors who grew up together. They are little masters of Si family! If you want to join the Si family, you still need to follow the relationship between Wen and Bo, starting from an intern. But Wen Mingyi didn't do anything. Si junduo even said that he was the little master of the Si family? For what?

At this moment, Jiang Zimo's grievance and resentment fly together. He hates Wen Mingyi. Wen Mingyi is willful and unreasonable. Why does Wen Mingyi stand beside Si junduo and become the young master of Si! It's just the son of the family's parents and friends. It's not really the family name! Jiang Zimo opened his mouth and was ready to speak, but Si junduo opened his mouth earlier than him. "I have something to go first, Lin Mu. If I don't come to work on time tomorrow, send the information I asked you to sort out to my mailbox."