Part 53

The next day, Sister Zhang got up at eight o'clock and began to cook. Dabao knocked on the door of Wen Mingyi's room and was called back by Sister Zhang, "when the meal is ready, you can call brother."

Dabao agreed and ran out to the next room to find his partner.

Si junduo always gets up earlier than Wen Mingyi. He looks at his watch and then at Wen Mingyi who is sleeping. He sits up and prepares to wash.

Wen Mingyi was affected by his actions, rubbed his eyes and asked, "what time is it?"

"Half past eight." Si junduo touched his dog's ear. "You sleep a little longer. I'll go out and have a look."

Wen Mingyi nodded.

Si junduo put on his clothes and went out. Sister Zhang was still cooking in the yard. When she saw him, she said with a smile, "get up."

Si junduo nodded.

"I've boiled water for you. In the thermos, you wash and prepare for dinner."

"Yes, thank you."

"You're welcome."

Cheng Lu also came to see Si junduo washing his face, so he asked, "is Ming Ming up? In a moment, we will gather at the school in the village at 9:30 to prepare for filming. "

"Not yet. I'll call him later."

"Good." Cheng Lu finished, said a few words, ready to leave.

Seeing that she was leaving, Sister Zhang asked politely, "don't you want to have dinner together?"

"I have." Cheng Lu smiles, "thank you."

Dabao also came back with a dog. Si junduo looked at the small Chinese garden dog in front of him and laughed a little.

He went back to the room, and Wen Mingyi was still lying in the quilt.

Si junduo pinched his dog's ear and said in a warm voice, "Dabao has brought you a friend."

"What friend?" Wen Mingyi doesn't understand, "I still have friends here?"

"Chinese garden dog." Si junduo said calmly.

Wen Mingyi

Wen Mingyi gave a "Wang" cry. He opened his mouth and wanted to bite Si junduo's hand. Si junduo lightly avoided and patted him, "get dressed and get up."

Wen Mingyi then reluctantly sat up and began to change clothes.

Si junduo helped him pack his suitcase, and he also packed his own.

It wasn't 9 o'clock before he changed his clothes, and his ears and tail were still there. Fortunately, in winter, his clothes were loose and his tail was tucked into his trousers. When he wore a long down jacket, he couldn't see anything.

As for the ears, Wen Mingyi found a hat, put a button on his head and walked out of the door.

Sister Zhang knew that he was a star. She was just a little surprised at the fact that he had to wear a hat in the room, and then she understood. This is called attention to the image, Zhang explained to herself, she watched TV, he understood. Wen Mingyi brushes her teeth and washes her face, and Sister Zhang brings them the meal.

The villagers here sleep early, so they only have two meals a day, one at nine or ten in the morning, and one at four or five in the afternoon. They are ready to go to bed at about eight in the evening. Because of this, these two meals are dinner. Sister Zhang made noodles this morning.

Wen Mingyi has been picky about food since he was a child. He looked at the bowl that Sister Zhang put in front of him and felt embarrassed for a while. He didn't like it. He was embarrassed if he didn't eat it.