Chapter 1.

Y/n POV:

I was sitting in my room just relaxing. Being an avenger is fun and exciting but I need my down time. I was just about to start reading my book when I heard a commotion down stairs. I sighed and put my book down before beginning to trot downstairs.

My name is Y/n L/n, and I have healing powers, granting me the ability to bring people back from the brink of death whilst also being the peace-keeper of the avengers.

As the commotion grew louder, I sighed and stood from my bed and began heading downstairs.As I entered the living room I saw Tony standing face to face with a tall raven haired man who was looking smug with an arrogant smirk and Thor between them. All of them were yelling whilst the rest of the avengers were scattered across the couches.

"You didn't tell me he would be here today!" Tony screamed,

"Asgard's timeline works differently to Midgard!" Thor defended,

"Guys stop." I said making everybody in the room fall silent.

The avengers always listened to me, I never have to yell to gain their attention. Me being the youngest and still in school, I am treated as a child but respected. Even during a fight or battle mission, when they bring me along to heal, I am always well protected and safe.

I finally met eyes with the raven haired man, he studied me from head to toe with a blank expression but I was quite put off guard with the soft look in his eyes when he behold my appearance.

"Y/n get back reindeer games isn't safe" Tony said sharply, the stranger scoffed in reply.

"Is someone going to calmly explain to me what's going on?" I said softly, watching the stranger roll his eyes at Tony before turning to study me again. For some reason I felt naked, and slightly insecure standing before his intense gaze.

"Y/n, meet my brother, Prince Loki of Asgard, Brother, meet y/n, our teams healer" Thor said whilst motioning between me and Loki.

"Firstly, hi Thor" I said before giving Thor a quick hug, out of the corner of my eye I swear I saw the Prince of Asgard known as Loki stiffen. I ignored his odd behaviour and hugged one of my favourite avengers who I hadn't seen in months.

"And secondly, it's very nice to meet you prince Loki" I said politely whilst reaching my hand out for Loki to shake. Loki looked down at my hand, slightly shocked that I showed no fear when introducing myself, once again odd.

"He's no prince" Tony scoffed under his breath before Loki could reply making me narrow my eyes at the billionaire.

"Tony." I said sharply to which Tony sighed,

"Sorry tiger" he said apologetically,

"Your forgiven, anyways, good to meet you loki" I said with a fresh smile on my face as Loki finally accepted my handshake, his grip firm and his hand rough and strong. I felt a current of a foreign feeling surge through me as my hand was in his.

"It is?" Loki said perplexed shaking my hand softly, as though if he were to tighten his grip on my hand it would break.

His eyes never left me, he studied me as if he'd never seen a woman before. I brushed off his behaviour and smiled up at him, a dark glint in his eyes told me I should probably stay away from him. But on the other hand, this feeling deep inside me wanted to fall right into the mischief his eyes promised.

"Of course it is" I said letting go of his hand and smiling politely up at him. Gods was he tall, at least 6 foot 4 as he towered over me dressed in a striking elegant combination of green, gold and black.

"If you'll please excuse me, Natasha can we talk?" I said flashing Loki one more smile before turning to Natasha sitting on the couch. I could still feel his eyes on me as I smiled at the stunning red head who I was proud to call my best friend, who grinned at me from where she sat on the couch as if she was watching an entertaining movie.

"Sure babes let's go" Natasha said, jumping off the couch with deadly grace before linking her arm in mine as we began to walk from the room.

Just we were leaving the room I chucked a quick glance over my shoulder to see Loki still staring at me with those eyes.

Those eyes.

His eyes locked with mine.

I blushed and turned and continued walking down the hallway towards Natasha's room, trying to focus on anything but his dominating aura. I remembered all the times the team had spoken about Thors brother, but I had been clueless.

But now I had a face to pair with that name. A very handsome and beautiful face. I had a feeling I would be seeing more of the Prince of Asgard, Loki.