Chapter 94.

Loki POV:

Lokes! She called me lokes!

As soon as those elevator doors shut I couldn't contain my delight. A smile broke onto my face and I couldn't keep that warm and happy feeling spread through me. The more time I spent around my love, the better of a person she brought out in me.

We're actually getting somewhere, she hugged me and called me lokes! I'm probably making a big deal of nothing, but I'm mentally kicking myself for every hug and nickname she blessed me with in the past that I didn't appreciate as much as I should've.

When I saw her this morning my whole attitude shifted. I woke up in a horrible mood because I had the most amazing dream about my y/n, a night spent of love and passion. But when I awoke I was alone in a cold empty bed.

But as soon as my eyes laid upon her, she brightened my mood. But when she returned eye contact I could tell something was off. She was blushing immediately and she was avoiding eye contact with me. From my time observing her behaviour, she wasn't uncomfortable per say, more embarrassed.

Why would she be embarrassed at the sight of me... Unless.

Unless I wasn't the only one who dreamt of us last night. That brought a smirk to my face, my darling could be having sexy dreams about us. Speaking of sexy, y/n looked absolutely beautiful this morning. She was glowing. Her hair already tied back in what I know she calls her 'casual ponytail' and a sliver chain draped around her pretty neck.

I internally glared at the innocent piece of jewellery, what should be around her neck is the necklace in my pocket. The silver chain with a green sea shell attached that I gifted to Y/n the night of the ball. But during our..argument she took it off, and its been in the hidden pocket of my Asgardian cloaks ever since.

As I turned away from the elevator with a smile still gracing my lips, I reached my hand into the pocket and pulled out the jewellery like it was fine china, delicate and fragile. I sighed when running my fingers over the smooth green surface of the outer shell, reliving all the pleasant memories of y/n wearing it, back to when we found it, that day at the beach.

At the sound of approaching footsteps I tucked the necklace back onto the concealed pocket and turned to face whoever thunderous footsteps where heading my way. Thor rounded the corner from the kitchen into the living room, striding over to me with a cheery smile.

"Good morning brother" He greeted me,

"Thor" I nodded with a faint grin,

"You seem in a pleasant mood, where is lady y/n?" He asked,

"She just left.." I said, coming back to reality as the weight of that sentence landed on me. I entered this room, preventing her from seeing this 'Marco', but that persuasively gorgeous woman has me wrapped around her finger.

"oh" Was all Thors response consisted of whilst assessing my behaviour silently, seeing if I was in a particular 'mood'.

"Thor.. I need your help" I admitted quietly, hating that sentence with every fibre of my being.

"My help?" Thor boomed excitedly,

"Keep it down brother" I said, throwing a wary glance at towards the kitchen entrance, half expecting the avengers to come out and mock me. None of them trust me anymore, they don't believe me like y/n does, but like I care. I'm not here to make friends. And I'm certainly not dating 'earths mightiest heroes', so why should I care for their opinions which I already know are negative?

"Of course sorry brother, but what do you need my help for?" Thor asked happily,

"I need you too help me impress y/n.." I muttered embarrassed to be recruiting his help on a personal matter such as this.