Chapter 35.

Y/n POV:

I woke up with a smile on my face, my body still tingling from what happened last night.
Loki is now my boyfriend! I kept repeating in my head until I could believe it. I realised I went to sleep with my makeup on and groaned. I quickly got up and ran to the shower, I stripped off and jumped in making sure to scrub off any leftover makeup. I made sure to also rub extra body soap on me so I smell extra nice, you never know what might happen. I smiled and took a moment to stop and let the reality of Loki being my boyfriend sink in.
He is handsome, he is a gentleman, polite, kind, caring, sweet, adorable, protective, loving, cute, sexy and so much more. I got out of the shower and got dressed into a cute sweater and comfy pants. I whipped my hair into a loose bun before sliding on some slippers to roam the tower in. I felt the need to add a little bit extra to my appearance for Loki today, for some reason I wanted for impress him.

Once I was happy with my appearance I left my bathroom and headed towards my door. As I opened my bedroom door I came face to face with Loki who had his fist raised, preparing to knock.
"Well Good morning to you" I laughed at his taken aback expression,
"Good morning darling" Loki smiled at me before leaning down to plant a gentle kiss on my lips. I smiled at met him half way to kiss him back tenderly. I pulled away when I realised something and groaned,
"What is it my love?" Loki said whilst lifting my chin in his palm,
"I just realised that everyone's gonna have massive hangovers" I sighed whilst laughing,
"I can practically hear Stark complaining from here" Loki smirked whilst wrapping an arm around my shoulders, the action that once was cautious and slow now he could complete with ease and without permission. I smiled at him before waking side by side towards the dreaded living room.

Once we arrived we were not at all shocked for what we found. All the avengers scattered across the living room with their heads in their hands groaning.
"Good morning sunshine" I giggled at the aftermath of the drunk avengers,
"Shhhhh" Tony hissed whilst covering his ears, the sound being to loud for his hungover sensitive ears.
"Morning" Nat grumbled from her couch across the room with her head face down in the couch,
"When shall we tell them little one?" Loki whispered in my ear,
"After this, if that's okay with you.." I said softly,
"It's your decision Angel" Loki smiled whilst re adjusting his arms around me. As much as I wanted to stay wrapped up in Lokis safe embrace I was hired as a healer for a reason.
I slowly walked out of Lokis arm and over to Nat first much to Lokis protest to keep his arms around me, apparently he wasn't too worried about our relationship in front of the incoherent avengers. He was usually reserved around the avengers and a bit shy and introverted but alone he was a whole different Loki, he was more affectionate and social but I'll get him out of his shell gradually.
I bent down beside Nat and wrapped my arms around her in a hug to which she hummed in response. I began to send my aura through my body and into hers, and I watched as the symptoms of a hangover slowly left her body. I smiled at her once fully done and she thanked me profusely. Once I cured Nat I felt odd, a little ill and dizzy but I still and a room full of avengers to cure so I pushed down the feeling and moved to Bucky.
"Doll" Bucky croaked as a greeting,
"Hey Buck" I whispered whilst I sat next to him on the couch and giving him a side hug. A low growl erupted from the other side of the room and I looked over to see Loki glaring at Bucky and my arms around him.

I began to heal Bucky and once Loki saw that I wasn't removing my arms from him he stomped over angrily. He quickly scooped me off the couch and away from Bucky, making me huff at not healing Bucky, and Bucky whine that half his hangover is still lingering.
"Loki put me down I'm healing him" I huffed at Loki,
"You can heal him without hugging him, just use your hand" Loki grumbled whilst standing me up and letting me place a hand on Buckys shoulder. I did as I was told but I rolled my eyes at his possessive behaviour. I knew Loki had a possessive streak but I had a feeling now that he was my boyfriend that I would be seeing it more often.
"Good girl" Loki smiled at my obedient behaviour before letting me heal the rest of the male avengers.
After each heal I felt sicker and sicker but I had to get through them, it is my job as an avenger after all. Once I finished healing everyone, they all thanked me and began to start their day feeling energised and productive. I took a seat on one of the couches and quickly grabbed their attention,
"Hey guys before you go I have something to tell you" I said as everyone turned to look at me, Nat and Thor with knowing smirks.
"Um, well now that I have your attention I just wanted to let you know that Uh- me and Loki have started seeing each other..." I said shyly with a blush,
"Finally!!" Nat yelled whilst giving me a hug, I laughed and hugged her back before she let go and walked up to Loki. Nat was tall but not as tall as Loki but she could be scary when she wanted to be. She got right up in his face,
"You hurt her, physically or mentally and it's game over for you." Nat said slowly before walking off making me smirk at her but I saw Lokis eye widen and he gulped.
"Congratulations" Cap grinned at us,
"Thanks" I smiled,
"You've done well brother" Thor said, clapping Loki on the back,
"Indeed I have" Loki smiled,
"Be careful doll" Bucky said whilst giving my head a pat,
"Why would she need to be careful Barnes?" Loki said sharply,
"Because y/n is our healer and your well, you." Bucky fired back,
"Bucky" Both me and Steve scolded at the same time. At that moment a sudden headache over took me and flooded my senses. My vision wavered and I felt like it was a struggle to remain standing.
Loki opened his mouth to retort another comeback but I quickly cupped my hand over his mouth to muffle his response. Loki frowned but let me silence him, but once he saw my face his angry face morphed into one of concern and worry.
"Darling?" Loki said softly,
"I don't feel so good" I said before my legs gave out,
"Y/n!" I heard somebody yell before I was quickly scooped into somebody's arms.