Chapter 3.

Y/n POV:

Once Steve and Sam left the kitchen I got straight to work. As I began to retrieve the needed pots and pans and ingredients, I felt his intense gaze like electricity sizzling through my skin. I shivered at the feeling that erupted within me and turned my back to the god as I turned on the stove top.

"Darling" Loki said with a voice of authority, it wasn't a question nor statement but more of a warning. I took a deep breath before turning and masking my nervousness whenever I spoke to him,

"Yes Loki" I smiled in his direction, he remained where I previously was sitting on the counter but slowly began to walk towards me. His eyes held a predator look, as though he could read every thought that ran through my head, which scared and excited me.

"How can I be of assistance?" He said whilst adjusting the sleeve to his armour, some of his skin and muscle now on display before me. This action caught my attention and for the first time since I met the man, I studied him.

For starters this was no man, this was a God. Loki was tall, nearing 6'5. He has these broad shoulders that made me wonder depending on my arm span if I could wrap my arms fully around him.

Lokis muscular chest was concealed by black material that wasn't leather but something similar yet foreign. I was assuming he had a muscular chest judging by the rest of him. Matched with shoulder length midnight black hair that I shouldn't feel the need to run my fingers through, but I did.

A God like face was the only terms I could use to describe his face. Alluring green eyes that made me focus deeply on whatever he was saying, absorbing his words like they were the last ones I'd ever hear. A sharp jaw line that looked as if to be sculpted by an artist, but my eyes caught on his mouth and I momentarily pondered what he would taste like.

Before I stared too long at his perfect mouth I tried to look away but instead I looked down. Loki had big hands.

Not just big hands but long slender fingers, pumped with veins and muscles if that is even possible. Anything looked physically possible when staring at this man. No, God.

"Y/n?" Lokis voice cut through my day dream and my eyes widened when I realised I'd just been staring at him. I blushed a bright red and turned away to busy myself with fiddling with the stove top.

"Sorry, uh" I mentally kicked myself for getting caught staring at him for way too long for a normal person. That was the last thing I wanted to do, for Loki to thing I'm some sort of weirdo or freak. I bit my lip annoyed at myself and called over my shoulder,

"Do you mind grabbing the pasta from the pantry? It's on the second shelf to the left" I said from memory, hoping none of the other avengers had used it since yesterday.

"Of course darling" Loki said, his voice calm and casual. I was anything but, hearing Loki refer to myself with such meaningless but heartwarming pet names made me smile.

Loki bypassed me and followed my directions and returned seconds later with the exact pasta I needed. I was forced to stop ignoring his beautiful presence when he held out the pasta and I turned to thank him but when our eyes locked I found the words lodged in my throat. When I didn't respond straight away Loki smirked slyly and tilted his head to the side,

"What are you planning on cooking?" Loki smirked and I reached out and gently took the pasta from his big hands, stop looking at his hands.

"Pasta" I found my voice, "and thank you" I added in reference to the unopened box of pasta in my hands. I smiled before turning and boiling some water in a pot, feeling his presence behind me made this a more challenging task than usual.